:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m happy with the offense, maybe add a N’Keal Harry at WR but everything we need is defense. If they don’t address edge rusher, and corner and get rid of jimmy ward, then I’m on the dump Lynch train. Mcglinchey was a great pick and so was Warner. Although he loses points for Solly, actually you can make a case he should be canned for using a 3rd on that guy. 100% Witherspoon, ward, saleh need to go. Unwatchable team with them involved.

I ****ing hate losing these ****ing games at the end, but it should drive home the message to the regime. Stop ****ing bull****ting around and get a damn edge rusher. Khalil Mack closes this game out(and AZ/GB). :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Not putting this on lynch. He said they made a strong push and raiders chose Chicago over us because they thought we would win more games hurting the conditional pick.

Not putting this on lynch. He said they made a strong push and raiders chose Chicago over us because they thought we would win more games hurting the conditional pick.

Tired of hearing this s***. We didn't offer enough. Period, end of story.

It seems every trade we didn’t offer enough. And to whoever convinced Lynch not to draft a edge rusher cause they just cant tale cassius marsh job needs to lose their key to 49ers facility

hard waking up and remembering we lost. right after we had renewed hope and saw this as almost a lock to win.

Last nights loss was the end of our season. If we won we had life to turn it around, but that game changed everything. I'm in favor of losing every game left on the schedule now.

nice pump fake by the 9ers, SIKE!

I need Jimmy G back

I know Cassius Marsh isn’t the weakest link all season . But he sure as hell looked like it last night. Boy was ragdolled and neutralized every time I watched. I kinda liked him going into the year as a rotational pass rusher. Now he looks as if he doesn’t belong on an NFL roster.

And Malcolm Smith is bad.

Last edited:
Absolutley pathetic pass rush last night against an awful O-line, players in the secondary tap-dancing playing their zone looking indecisive on where they should be almost every play. Something is clearly wrong and I refuse to believe it’s 100% on the players.

Bright spots:
-Kittle
-Thought Solomon Thomas played well
-Warner,Buckner.
-Mullins is hands down better than CJ, hopefully we never have to watch that scrub throw another pass

i know im a little harsh on solo and i hate that he's going through some personal stuff right now ... but i'm looking at his stats vs the giants ... did he even play?

What kinda pick do you guys think we can get for Mullens if he was traded? :nerd:
I know its only two games but someone out there gotta like what they see...

Back
Top Bottom