:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn’t give it a second go around, but how much of his game planning and I’m game adjustments were actually of his own accord? And how much of it was Paraag’s analytical ********?

I wouldn’t give it a second go around, but how much of his game planning and I’m game adjustments were actually of his own accord? And how much of it was Paraag’s analytical bull****?

It will all be revealed 20 years from now in a 30 vs 30. The Kap/Aldon fight, Baalke and Jed pushing out Harbaugh, Paraag's spreadsheets and charts, Jimmy T's epic introduction interviews, his alleged fart during a presser, etc.

ESPN 30 for 30: The 49ers - The return to glory that fell as quickly as it rose.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

im 32 approaching 33 and **** like this still makes me laugh uncontrollably. i need to do better
Yo you don’t even need to finish the search
21BD30DD-AD98-4A29-BF0A-D66772D4DB17.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dam bros...was just going through my old hard drive and ran into the divisional playoff game vs the saints. the last 2 drives by the offense to win it. I was at this game too smh..

Damn, thats was such a memorable game. I was upset thinking we was gonna get that L handed. Almost cried :frown:

dam bros...was just going through my old hard drive and ran into the divisional playoff game vs the saints. the last 2 drives by the offense to win it. I was at this game too smh..
Bro I recall Jimmy Graham TDs being something out of little Giants.

Nobody could tackle him like 6 years ago.

Whoever gives Clowney ~$90mil gtd is taking a big gamble. Dude is always hurt, but the talent is tantalizing.

I forgot WR Tyrell Williams is going to be a free agent this year. He'll definitely be at the top of the Niners' wish list. 6-3, 205, ran 4.42. 26 years old. Has a 1k season under his belt.

Williams is the WR that posterized Jimmie Ward lol

Last edited:
You know what's better than George Kittle? Two George Kittles. TJ Hockenson is George Kittle all over again. Everyone is salivating over Fant, but there's a good chance it's Hockenson who's a Niner next April. Dude absolutely obliterates people as a blocker. Imagine Kittle and Hockenson in the run game catching bodies. I don't know where Iowa finds these kids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom