:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Reuben has been healthy all year. That right shoulder is still an issue. He might need to have it repaired again.
We could really use Darius Leonard right now.

Dude has been the most impressive rookie on defense and it’s not even close.

So strong edge class, I’m hearing it’s a strong wr class

Looking good for us, hopefully we don’t draft a kicker or something

Ehhh, it's not a strong WR class, IMO. That's part of the reason the Cowboys traded for Cooper. He's waaaaaaay more talented than anyone in the upcoming draft. I don't think there's one WR that warrants a first-round pick. Maybe N'Keal Harry, but he's got a lot of flaws, too.

So we’re screwed at WR for the foreseeable future?

I'm sure there are some good day 2/3 WR prospects I haven't got a chance to watch yet, but there's no Julio Jones in this draft. AJ Brown is currently ranked as the #1 WR, and I can't shake visions of Laquan Treadwell when I watch him. I like Harry, but he runs an elementary route tree, has stiffness and little explosiveness.

The WR FA pool is doo doo.

All I ask is we don’t get anymore of these old WRs that have only a good year left. We need to find a go to for Jimmy that is Kittle.

N'Keal Harry needs to blow up the combine. He also needs to prove he can run more than 2 routes. He's the only one I could see so far(I haven't watched 'em all) that could throw his hat in the mix for our pick. He's going to be a popular choice for 49er fans come draft time.

if the draft doesnt have many WRs there will be plenty in 2019 FA. some i'd like to in red&gold are kelvin benjamin and stefon diggs.

benjamin's fallin off since his rookie season and seems like a headache in buffalo but he's still young and who knows what playing under shanny could do for this guy

Bro, Kelvin Benjamin is a lost cause. Dude is fat, lazy, and not very good. He's the WR version of Aaron Lynch. Diggs just got an extension.

Bro, Kelvin Benjamin is a lost cause. Dude is fat, lazy, and not very good. He's the WR version of Aaron Lynch. Diggs just an extension.

:lol: damn

to be fair though i read the follow up of what ensued and it actually seemed like KB was out there warming up pre game with derek anderson. perhaps that conversation was taken out of context by the reporter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom