:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goodwin and N'Keal outside with Pettis in the slot. :emoji_thinking:

Dam, essentially what we need. Dude run kinna stiff like VD but hes a beast lol.

Shame Trent Taylor aint turned out to be the white receiver we thought he'd be.

Running game solid, just need health. Mostert looking solid there too. Get us another TE opposite Kittle too. Jimmy G will be cooking. Just cant have him risking his life out there for an extra yard.

Josh Gordon is becoming a RFA. Guessing they will practice his qualifying offer if he continues to trend up. But if not, is he a player, that if he ends up looking real god and back, that you take the gamble on? Assuming it would cost.

He needs to put up a Julio-like performance at the combine.

Julio demolished the combine.
Bro if freshman were draft eligible I think that kid Rondale Moore from Purdue would be top 5 overall and Trevor Lawerence Clemson would go 1 overall.

Dam, essentially what we need. Dude run kinna stiff like VD but hes a beast lol.

Shame Trent Taylor aint turned out to be the white receiver we thought he'd be.

Running game solid, just need health. Mostert looking solid there too. Get us another TE opposite Kittle too. Jimmy G will be cooking. Just cant have him risking his life out there for an extra yard.

Yeah, he is stiff lol. I would be a little stunned if he sniffs Julio's combine performance. WRs like Julio and Megatron are truly generational prospects.

Bro if freshman were draft eligible I think that kid Rondale Moore from Purdue would be top 5 overall and Trevor Lawerence Clemson would go 1 overall.

That dude is a playmaker. I hope he beefs up by the time he's draft eligible, tho.

I don't think Trent Taylor is healthy. He had that back surgery in the offseason and hasn't looked right all year. He's also been forced to play outside due to all the injuries, which is a TERRIBLE spot for him.

I'm not sure Saleh survives after this season. I give him that the defense has zero pass rush and they've had injuries all year at DB, but some of the **** happening on this defense is unacceptable, especially since is mostly the second year guys struggling. The most basic, fundamental **** is being blown--basic assignments, alignments, etc.

And I ******* hate the idea of changing DCs again.

Lol, since the team needs to draft an entire new group of edge rushers, they could definitely do it. I wouldn't be upset. I'm 3-4 guy at heart, but the truth is the difference between 4-3 and 3-4 in today's football isn't big with how much nickel everyone plays.

I gotta be honest too: I'm not a fan of the obsession with tall cornerbacks. I hate that they all have to be 6 ft+. We're passing on a lot of good players because they don't fit the prototype.

Bears' fans are not happy with Vic Fangio. He probably won't get fired, but you never know.:emoji_eyes:

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be mad either

In my book 3-4 better because you get 4 LBs on the field and in the current meta of today’s game LBs are so much more important than DLs.

But then we’re left with some big questions about Armstead Mitchell and Thomas

I wouldn't worry about Mitchell or Armstead. I doubt either is around next year. I think Solly fits in a 3-4 as a 5tech(Ray McDonald). He did that at Stanford.

I dont think Saleh is the problem. Hes got his guy locking down a 3rd of the field. I would keep him. The problem is guys like Jimmy Ward never improving. We need another corner and FS. Someone who can COVER. We keep going for ‘Thumpers’ plus we have no edge rushers. Recipe for disaster!

Back
Top Bottom