:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’ve had monumental injuries and lackluster F.A signings.

Garçon needs to be outta here after this season.

We’ve had monumental injuries and lackluster F.A signings.

Garçon needs to be outta here after this season.

Yep the writings on the wall I Think with Piere Garcon

We have an out built into the contract at the end of this season. I expect them to exercise it. A lot of dough for a dude who won't play a full season in 2 years, and has been more or less a non-factor in the games he has played.

POTENTIAL OUT: 2019, 2 YR, $22,750,000; $7,200,000 DEAD CAP

22 million bucks for 2 years with so far 0 TDs, oh to be an NFL player :frown:

even the non - stars. we're paying emanuel moseley something crazy like 12k a week to stay on our practice squad (which is like 5x the usual), hope he turns into a legitimate prospect at CB

Pierre is not part of the long-term plan, so this is a good chance to see what they've got in Kendrick Bourne. They need to be confident in who he is heading into the offseason.

Lol, id be damn if someone traded for pierre on that type of contract. Neak looks like he’d be phenomenal on the niners but Id rather them go pass rush atleast 3 in the first 4 rounds.

3EDE4B33-24A8-4882-9B0F-BC2C3690CFA5.gif

Even if it's only a seventh, you gotta do it. We need picks. This will be the first draft in a long time where we have only one pick in each round and that's without our fifth.

If we can move Garçon I’m for it

If we can get some decent compensation to move Armstead, I’m for it.

Barry Church and Some of the Jags defense brawled with security and refused to pay 50k at a London bar 4am before this game, wonder how severe their punishment will be? A game check or 2? Suspensions? Either way gonna cost them way more than paying the tab woulda.

I’d be PTFO if I was in their FO

Back
Top Bottom