:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pisses me off to watch Seattle's defense. While they're more talented than ours, they're literally running the same basic scheme they've always ran. The difference between us and them is that everyone does their job. The result is a sound defense that's difficult to move the ball against.

Their secondary is all new faces.

Last edited:
No Richburg. Erik Magnuson will start at either C or G depending on if Person moves to center.

Good times. I remember the first time I saw Hunt thinking he reminded me of Frankie G. It's even more apparent today. Hunt has same low center of gravity+contact balance that makes Frank a special runner through contact.

Last edited:
He’s proven a decent run stopper this year, former 1st round pick

If Amari Cooper can net a 1st id like a 4th or 3rd round pick for AA even if it meant a future late round compensation on our end in exchange, we need some hitters in THIS draft

Zero chance of a 3rd. AA has never proven anything to merit a third. I don't think a 4th is realistic, either. Fifth feels about right. Lions just gave up a fifth for the best run-defending nose in the game.

All bad. came home and they not even gonna show the niner game. This is the first time they havent show a niner game that i could remember

Back
Top Bottom