:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Mike. :nthat:We need more like him.

Mike McGlinchey, San Francisco 49ers – 87.2
The second rookie on the offensive line of our Team of the Week this week, McGlinchey had the best game of his career so far despite the loss to the Cardinals. From 64 pass-blocking snaps, he allowed just one hurry, with no sacks or hits, and delivered some nice blocks in the running game on his way to an 86.5 run-blocking grade.

Bro Rueban Foster looks like only player in 2 drafts??? Come on man that is so short sighted not gonna entertain this garbage.

Yes, Reuben Foster is the only guy that looks like a guy who can potentially be an all-pro type talent, ill also give him credit for Kittle and Fred Warner looks like a solid starting LBer. McGlinchey looks like he’s gonna be an above average lineman but he plays RT not LT.

Solomon is a whiffed top 3 pick which just sets back a franchise, and the rest of the picks just look like depth guys. Considering we have been picking high in all rounds, this isn’t great.

Yes, Reuben Foster is the only guy that looks like a guy who can potentially be an all-pro type talent, ill also give him credit for Kittle and Fred Warner looks like a solid starting LBer. McGlinchey looks like he’s gonna be an above average lineman but he plays RT not LT.

Solomon is a whiffed top 3 pick which just sets back a franchise, and the rest of the picks just look like depth guys. Considering we have been picking high in all rounds, this isn’t great.
My guy...find me a GM that is hitting constantly on draft picks regardless of position? This is the beginning of year 2 of an obvious rebuild of the franchise, and dudes out here calling for a changing of guard. This is how franchises fail, with the win now mentality. Let these guys cook and 5 years down, assuming they make it through their contracts, then we can judge them.

My guy...find me a GM that is hitting constantly on draft picks regardless of position? This is the beginning of year 2 of an obvious rebuild of the franchise, and dudes out here calling for a changing of guard. This is how franchises fail, with the win now mentality. Let these guys cook and 5 years down, assuming they make it through their contracts, then we can judge them.

Not calling for a change of guard, I just stated that he first 2 offseasons weren’t great. I said he’s gonna have another top pick this year which will more than likely be a make or break and I think he can turn it around. I hope he does, I like Lynch’s attitude and he seems like he really knows football. I want him and Kyle to succeed just the same as everyone.

I'm going to be pissed if Dante Fowler hits free agency, and this regime decides not to pursue him because of his character. Dude is exactly what this team is missing. Grab Fowler in FA and then Bosa/Polite with our first pick. Pass rush goes from anemic to deadly.

Kittle has been one of the best tight ends this year. Breida was damn near leading the NFL in rushing before he got hurt. Foster, Warner, and McGlinchey all look like they will be pretty good. Pettis looks like a damn good route runner and rookie WRs are rarely amazing their first year. Colbert looks like a late round steal. Trent Taylor is going to be a solid slot receiver for awhile.

The only real frustrating players they drafted were Witherspoon and Solly and its too soon to give up on either. Joe Williams was obviously a bad pick, but you cant expect every player to pan out.

People need to chill a little bit. We caught a bad string of injuries and need to improve on the defensive side of the ball. Load up on defensive players and shell out some cash for some wide receivers. I'd be down to take a flyer on Golden Tate or Geranimo Allison

I wasnt implying I agree with that guy's post. I think there are plenty of good picks we have had the past 2 years. However, there have also been plenty of duds, and unfortunately, the biggest one so far is also the one we drafted the highest.

:lol:

s-l300.jpg

:emoji_heart_eyes:

Weston Richburg has been a great addition.

But this John Lynch is on the hot seat is unreal and unwarranted. Y’all boys really need to understand 49ers with Jimmy and Mckinnon we’re a 9-7, 8-8 team this season. And yes, I do believe this season has completely unraveled and we end up 2-14,3-13. But, we as a fan base do not want another change of scenery.

Lynch and co. needs to be big time players in free agency this offseason. I’m tired of waiting on garbage *** “ahkello” and “Solly”. We need some straight DOGS out here who exude talent.

Man we need Jadevon Clowney to hit free agency.

At first thought it was 0 percent chance now it’s prolly around 10 percent chance.

Breida DOUBTFUL for trip to GB

Monday 49ers held RB auditions that included Jeremy McNichols

Pettis Questionable

Goodwin Doubtful

Back
Top Bottom