:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, this is bad. I did not realize the concept AZ ran was Yankee, one of Shanny's bread and butter calls. Inexcusable **** from Colbert.

I'm rewatching the game and noticed something is wrong with Reuben's shoulder. He kept his right arm close to his body and avoided using it. It's incredibly obvious in the final three minutes of the game. He basically played with one arm.

I'm rewatching the game and noticed something is wrong with Reuben's shoulder. He kept his right arm close to his body and avoided using it. It's incredibly obvious in the final three minutes of the game. He basically played with one arm.

I can’t even stand to watch the game live... you’re REWATCHING? :lol:

I like rewatching for the concept vs coverage. Shanny is brilliant to watch work. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the horses he needs to run the race.

BTW, here is Reuben. Something clearly ain't right with his shoulder. This is not good. That is his surgically repaired shoulder.

giphy.gif

I like rewatching for the concept vs coverage. Shanny is brilliant to watch work. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the horses he needs to run the race.

BTW, here is Reuben. Something clearly ain't right with his shoulder. This is not good. That is his surgically repaired shoulder.

giphy.gif
Dam he’s literally running with one arm. Not even striding with the other. Coaches gotta see this right?

As far as that Colbert play, what in the hell. The kid initially had the right thought but his angle was terrible. Kirk is in full stride, wth is he doing...

giphy.gif
Wow, that doesn't look good at all. Smh.

giphy.gif

This is the definition of “I’ll beat you with one hand tied behind my back.” How the hell did reuben manage to catch a rb from behind without an entire arm to help his running motion and still make the tackle?

Iowa has another monster TE(Noah Fant) this year in the draft. Pairing he and Kittle up would be nasty. This dude will go MUCH earlier than Kittle did, so I'm not sure if pairing them up will be feasible lol.

Iowa has another monster TE(Noah Fant) this year in the draft. Pairing he and Kittle up would be nasty. This dude will go MUCH earlier than Kittle did, so I'm not sure if pairing them up will be feasible lol.
Fant prolly goes top 25

Back
Top Bottom