:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont know if i could watch any more games like this past one, but my dumb *** still gonna sitting there and watching hoping for something different.

And I find solace in knowing Jimmy will be back. It sucks, but I know who my QB is.

giphy.gif

And when he's back, the team around him better be improved. No excuses. Lynch and Shanny must approach the offseason with a sense of urgency.

God damnit. Ali Marpet, one of my main offseason targets, just resigned with the Bucs. :smh: This is going to be a ****** FA pool again.

The draft is everything.

Last edited:
Yea no doubt in my mind Jimmy is that dude. Just needs some REAL play makers. No more 2nd and 3rd tier talent.

I think the tomsula days were worse. Really depressing days. Chip days were rough too. Enjoyed watching kap. But that defense with O’Neil was painful.

If I'm John Lynch, I'm calling Gruden this offseason about Amari Cooper. Gruden is hellbent on getting rid of McKenzie's guys. Maybe there's a chance we could get him for cheap. I think he'd be a star in Kyle's offense. Dude is criminally underused in Oakland. He's only 24!

The WR FA pool is underwhelming. Golden Tate is the marquee name, but dude is going to be 31. Then you got underperformers like Chris Conley.

Embarrassing, they flexed our game against the Rams to afternoon instead of prime time :smh:

after that loss to the chargers i was about to take wagers on how many of our prime time games we'd be flexed out of. was going to set to 2.5 games :lol: like who outside of the niners/raiders fanbase is going to care to watch that TNF matchup? with the money the nfl stands to lose, now i understand why they got all these soft *** penalties to protect the QB

glad they took that rams game off the prime time schedule, Goff is going to set records that day. i'd rather not have it be seen on national TV.

Wow Jed and the rest of the guys have to be pist off

The game against the Rams was throwback night and the night they were going to unveil the Montana to Clark statue

:lol:

Man. Good thing I didn’t get tickets early. Also good thing fanatics was lagging mad hard on my colorrush jimmy g jersey so that I could cancel it. Actually canceled it before he got hurt too and was gonna order off NDC :frown:

Man. Good thing I didn’t get tickets early. Also good thing fanatics was lagging mad hard on my colorrush jimmy g jersey so that I could cancel it. Actually canceled it before he got hurt too and was gonna order off NDC :frown:

Speaking of jerseys i went on fanatics and noticed they had those salute to service camo jerseys..does any one actually buy those joints??

This was the play that Chandler Jones strip-sacked Beathard. CJ was going to hit a wiiiiiiiiiide open Juice. If CJ gains just a few more inches of depth on his hitch steps, this potentially is a touchdown. ****, man, we can't catch a break lol.

Open.jpg

Trade Garcon and Celek. Try to stock pile as many picks as we can. FA may not look good now but Im sure there will be some cap casualties. Hopefully we can pick up some players there too.

:lol: we suck so bad, they flexed us. Can’t even blame them... That Bengals Chiefs game should be great.

Back
Top Bottom