:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m ****** up, I’m feelin good, about to enjoy this SNF game, not letting a crappy 9ers loss get me down or kill my buzz

I seriously cannot believe we lost this game. Cant believe it.

Time of possession. 40:12 to 19.48 in favor of us.

Total yards. 447 to 220 in favor of us.

First downs. 33 to 10 in favor of us.

3rd down conversion. 10/17 for us and 2/12 for them.

Total plays. 92 to 49 in favor of us.

But ultimately, penalties and turnovers made all of the above irrelevant. I seriously cannot believe we lost.

The good news is we can go best player available in the draft and not limit ourselves to seeking out one specific position. We need everything.

Niners gonna somehow screw up and not be able to land that one player people have liked in here like previous years.

Sucks cause of all the damn injuries but i think we put too much stock on some players improving which they haven’t.

if we couldn't beat an 0-4 cardinals team then we don't deserve to win ANY games this year.... let's tank for baby bosa/ed oliver please.

if we couldn't beat an 0-4 cardinals team then we don't deserve to win ANY games this year.... let's tank for baby bosa/ed oliver please.

Ed Oliver is a monster, but you can't draft him unless you intend to trade Solomon Thomas or Deforest Buckner. We already have enough issues trying to get Solly snaps inside.

As a prospect, Oliver is superior to both guys, so if that's the route they took, I wouldn't be bad. However, they better address EDGE in FA if that's what they intend to do.

Last edited:
Ed Oliver is a monster, but you can't draft him unless you intend to trade Solomon Thomas or Deforest Buckner. We already have enough issues trying to get Solly snaps inside.

As a prospect, Oliver is superior to both guys, so if that's the route they took, I wouldn't be bad. However, they better address EDGE in FA if that's what they intend to do.
let's say we dont secure a top 2 pick (my assumption of where oliver and bosa would go) how you feel about Clelin Ferrell

Crazy how healthy the rest of the league is. How many other starting QBs are out right now? Besides Bell how many teams are missing their starting RB or WR? The Niners either have bad luck or bad conditioning because we’re missing all 3. Goodwin opens up the field so much and we see glimpses of what Breida can do imagine what KS can do with McKinnon.

The biggest miss is definitely the pass rush. Not sure how Lynch expected to fix the team’s biggest hole last season by just getting rid of their leading sack rusher last season. A better rush improves the secondary a bit as well if the opposing QB doesn’t have all day in the pocket.

At the given state the team is probably the worst in the NFL but everyone needs to come off the ledge a bit calling for KS head already.

This is nuts. Shanny is the right coach. He needs to stop being prudent this offseason, tho. They've got a lot of ******* money to spend; spend it. Protect Jimmy and give him as many weapons as possible.

Back
Top Bottom