:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every player we hoped would take a step forward has taken a step back from last year, throw Saleh in there too.

Thank god the Pats gifted us Jimmy G. To think this scrub was Kyle’s long term plan at QB is alarming.
Jimmy hasn’t done **** in the league in we’re being honest. We still don’t know what he is. This team is not a year or even 2 away.

We are the absolute worst team in the league and seeing as how the Bills got a W today and the Cardinals just finished bird****ting on us it’s not even close.

Biggest positive IMO was finally seeing Juice used sufficiently in different ways, as a blocker, runner, receiver, screen pass, today was the first game IMo we saw the whole Swiss Army knife out of him

Does anyone think shanny might be best suited as an oc rather than a coach or do vice versa?

Let's give Kyle a full year with Jimmy G first before calling for his head. Saleh no excuses though, all that talent on the defensive end.

Does anyone think shanny might be best suited as an oc rather than a coach or do vice versa?
He’s fine as a HC seeing as how he’s also our OC. The Rams have the same set up.

This isn’t on Shanny in terms of his game planning or play calling. The talent just isn’t there.

****ing Raiders gonna beat us again and I’ll have to deal with all the Raiders fans gloating for another 4 yrs :angry:

Thought this year would be our revenge for 2014, looks like no

**** it, at this point, i couldn't care less if the raiders beat us. even if Jimmy G was healthy and playing well, he wouldnt have been able to compensate for just how poor this defense is. i dont think many of us (myself included) saw witherspoon regressing as much as he did. on top of that, perhaps i was too optimistic expecting solly/Arik to make larger strides.

team is thoroughly devoid of talent. i'm all in for stockpiling higher draft picks

The sad part is we gifted them this game. 221 yard of total offense and they had a 75 yard play. Thats 146 yards the rest of the game. 10 first downs, 19:03 time of possession, 10 completed passes and they put up 28 points. Disgusting

Back
Top Bottom