:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the bright side if you ain’t beating Arizona at home you ain’t beating pretty much anybody. Top 3 pick Guarenteed which this team needs. No trading back, no reaching, take BPA and call it a day!

On the bright side if you ain’t beating Arizona at home you ain’t beating pretty much anybody. Top 3 pick Guarenteed which this team needs. No trading back, no reaching, take BPA and call it a day!

Ya this game tha eye opener we ain’t beating nobody

CJ has a tendency to throw behind the receiver..dudes are constantly having to reach behind them. he had trent wide open on that 3rd and 19 and threw it terribly

This is easily the worst Niner team I’ve ever witnessed.

Shanny finna quit.

I don’t want to hear anything about beathard ever again.

Put in Nick Mullens at least. Beathard is BEAT, SLOW, and DUMB. Don’t want any parts of this guy.

Thank god the Pats gifted us Jimmy G. To think this scrub was Kyle’s long term plan at QB is alarming.

I dont think i can watch another game this season. This was bad. Real bad..i feel disguested.. and im a fan. Can just imagine that locker room

******* Raiders gonna beat us again and I’ll have to deal with all the Raiders fans gloating for another 4 yrs :angry:

Thought this year would be our revenge for 2014, looks like no

Back
Top Bottom