:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterdays game was impressive as hell from CJ. Id put him in the middle tier in the NfL right now he can be in top with continued improvement. He doesn’t panic under pressure and that is a trait that is hard to find. He just needs to improve his awareness with the defenses.

Lots of chatter about the 49ers and leveon. Anyone interested in that?
All that money in the backfield is wild. Especially when the Oline isn’t awesome and we don’t have a pass rush.

It’d be like having a cake with mad icing.

Low key rather have McKinnon.

Bell is a best a what? 4.60 guy

And he’s only gonna get slower.

My only problem with McKinnon and breida is they are pretty much showing that they cant handle a full workload like leveon. Plus he would help a ton in the redzone

My only problem with McKinnon and breida is they are pretty much showing that they cant handle a full workload like leveon. Plus he would help a ton in the redzone

Leveon has had his fair share of injuries. People forget he had a significant knee injury in 2015 that required surgery.

Keep both. Imagine down after down the defense trying to stop Bell, Mckkinion, and Juice throw in Brieda in there too. Thats straight fire

Niners are the worst tackling team, but the tackling overall in the NFL is putrid.

Case Keenum turning in a nice game

Broncos defense doing a good job containing that explosive KC offense.

KC roster so loaded on offense

Teams around the NFL love stealing Shanny's ****. Den just ran a "wind back split zone," a bread and butter run from Shanny's playbook.

Dorsey doesn't get enough love for KC's weapons. Talk about drafting efficiently:

Kareem Hunt 3rd round
Travis Kelce 3rd round
Tyreek Hill 5th round

Patty Mahomes is incredible

Remember when people were worried about that offense he played in? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He definitely has a stronger arm.

Just not the touch and manipulation of ball flight.

I don't know. Mahomes has a ******* hose, but he also has a bit of a windup. A-Rod is all flick. Dude uncorks it 60+ yards with the flick of a wrist. Imagine if he started winding up. Mahomes is close, but I think Rodgers still has the p4p stronger arm.

No doubt going forward all 9 picks that went before him will be scrutinized.

That includes Solomon Thomas. Who seems to get the lion share of scrutiny in here.

I hope y’all remember I was holding out hope 49ers would pull the trigger on Mahomes or get Kizer in 2nd:smh: . May have to dig up some old posts and send them to Kyle Shanny and John Lynch’s scouting department.

We had Brian Hoyer, Matt Barkley on the roster at the time.

49ers missed on a generational talent at QB. And this coming from somebody who loves Jimmy G. But he can’t extend the play like Mahomes. That escape ability when play breaks down is unmatched.

The craziest part is that CJ has outplayed them all from the '17 draft except for Mahomes and Watson.

Nobody saw that one coming--except Kyle. :wow:

The fact that CJ, despite being incessantly clobbered, still stands tall in the pocket with zero ****s given is pretty ******* amazing. I've got a comp for CJ I'll throw out there: Jim Harbaugh

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom