:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if its just for a play, a series, or a drive I Feel like we'll see Nick Mullens on the field at some point due to the way CJ lets himself get lit up

not trying to predict a serious CJ injury but the way he gets his bell rung I could see him being sent into the tent for concussion tests a couple times this year.

best time of the year coming up, 49ers already going, Sharks start tonight, Warriors up soon, pretty soon all 3 will be on TV, and the embarrassing season is over for los Gigantes :D

Our starting QB out for the season

Our starting RB out for the season, both our backup RBs injured

Our WR1 a ?

Still need an edge rusher

Still need another proven commodity CB

we've got a lot to look towards in FA and the draft
i know we had a lot of draft regrets on who we should've took... but do yall have any FA regrets that we should've made a move for/signed. make a list if you will

i know we had a lot of draft regrets on who we should've took... but do yall have any FA regrets that we should've made a move for/signed. make a list if you will

Lord Fangio was a free agent for a week in January. That's the only one I care about.

Richard Sherman practiced today and hopes to be ready for Sunday.

McG mri came back clean, expected to play Sunday

Back
Top Bottom