:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know we had a lot of draft regrets on who we should've took... but do yall have any FA regrets that we should've made a move for/signed. make a list if you will

Allen Robinson would have solved a lot of long term issues.

I don’t know about you guys but the improvements CJ has made has reinvigorated my enthusiasm for the season. I’m excited to see him play.

True that. The most captivating thing to watch now is to see if CJ becomes the quarterback that Kyle envisioned. So far, so good.

I don’t know about you guys but the improvements CJ has made has reinvigorated my enthusiasm for the season. I’m excited to see him play.

while i'm hopeful that the kid shines, he plays with absolute wreckless abandonment for his body. brody is willing to take hits like he's a kid playing tackle football with friends and not 250lbs linebackers. CJ gonna be in a full body cast and watchin nick mullens if he doesnt learn how to say **** it and throw the ball away or slide.

Sunday is gonna be big for me.

If we can't beat these Cardinals I'm going to start believing that we need to go back to the drawing board in a couple ways.

Hind sight 20-20 but I wish we could have some how traded back into the end of the 1st round to get Mike Hughes, he's had a great rookie campaign so far, and we really need another proven commodity CB even when Sherman comes back.

Hopefully Dante Pettis and Kentavius Street pan out well.

Mike Hughes is a man corner. This scheme would've limited what he does best. The only person they needed to trade back into the first for is Harold Landry.

Imagine McGlinchey-Landry-Warner draft. God damn, that would've been a beautiful haul.

Last edited:
Mike Hughes is a man corner. This scheme would've limited what he does best. The only person they needed to trade back into the first for is Harold Landry.

Imagine McGlinchey-Landry-Warner draft. God damn, that would've been a beautiful haul.
Jesus

We need to pick it up asap. Because after the Cardinals we got packers for Monday night football..

4 of the first 6 on the road. That’s just setting up a team for an uphill battle for the season. Bad job by the NFL

Tix are dirt cheap for Sunday. I sold mine a week ago but **** i might cop some and go anyways lmao

Yea tickets have been dropping... I’m still coming to Cali to watch against the Rams... Looking for some row 1 seats :lol:

How does Ward reinjure his hamstring?!? Is our strength and conditioning team trash or none of these players can stay healthy?

That's all Jimmie Ward. He hasn't been able to stay healthy since he was drafted.

Damn some club level seats for 60$ Before fees

Might skip day 3 of hardly strictly blue grass and pull up on the 9ers cards game

Back
Top Bottom