:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as we have hated Armstead for years, he’s shown more than Thomas. Pretty depressing.
My expectations were never out the roof for Arik. He was a mid first. So he’s cool in my book.

But getting picked at #3? You have to be an impact player no way around it.

We lack the talent but yet we are losing close, winnable games. Just like last year. I hope we at the very least beat the cards and hawks twice and beat the Raiders to match last years record.

if there's any solace i'm taking from this season it's that kyle's play calling is ******* top notch, we have a gamer in brieda, and CJ is made of concrete. if muh ****as could actually catch a pass, we'd be in better shape. we might be in for an ugly season but **** it, at least we're competing.

For my folk who’ve played football on any level can you tell us what in the hell the niners are doing so wrong when it comes to tackling?? Is it taking poor angles? Is it that they lack the instinct that it takes to finish the play? Is this **** a behavior that can be coached out? Or are these dudes just being careless...

Khalil Mack is getting double teamed and still manages to complete the sack with just his hand..meanwhile thomas or AA get into the backfield and look like donte whiffner trynna make an open field tackle

Ive hated salahs defense since he was first hired. We need that Fangio defense back.

Many people say tank, but tank for what. You never know what player you gonna get with a top draft pick. **** around and end up with another solomon thomas

Back
Top Bottom