:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cousins does the little things. Adjusts OL protection and goes to his hot for the easy TD.

Jimmy T got those boys ready. :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

eQNKtUT.gif

Cousins doing his thing.

There's a contingent of 49er fans that want nothing to do with this dude...:emoji_thinking:

Breida is very similar to Thompson. I'm sure Kyle would love to utilize him the way Jay Gruden does Thompson, but unfortunately, our OL limits what Kyle can do.

No Carr=no team.

Jack Del Rio ain't winning you a chess match. I always thought Harbaugh would end up in Oakland, but with the forthcoming move to Vegas, I can't see it happening now.

Last edited:
Kirk Cousins vs. Raiders: 25/30, 365 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs >D

Against Jack that really should not surprised you. Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees or Ben Roth or Tom Brady or perhaps Alex Smith would have had a ******* field day with that defense EASY.

Alex Smith and that entire Chiefs team are on one so far this year.

7 TDs, 0 ints, 77.4% completions, & 0 fumbles for Alex Smith.

Kareem Hunt 401 yards rushing, 4 TDS, on 47 carries, 137 yards receiving on just 9 receptions (average of 15 yards/completion), hard to believe he went in the 3rd round now, hail to the Red prophet.

Their defense 4 interceptions, 4 forced fumbles.

They're definitely the team to be/beat in the AFC.

The biggest problem is where they're using him. He's not an edge rusher. He never rushed from the edge in college. I don't know why they're so insistent on keeping Armstead on the field in nickel and forcing Solomon to the edge.

Solomon an interior DL. He needs to be at 3t or somewhere over a guard where he can use his short-area explosiveness, hands, and ability to get skinny. Putting him on the corner is doing him no favors. If they want him to develop at edge, it's going to take time because it's completely new to him.

He's three games in as a 21-year-old rookie after missing OTAs/mini camp. The work ethic is there, the tools are there. He'll be fine.

Last edited:
Yep, he never did his damage on the edge at Stanford. He blew up guards and centers all year at Stanford but as soon as they put him on the edge he would be swallowed up. He's not a edge rusher with plus moves, like you said he needs to be utilized for his short quickness. There are plays where he would be legit taking the handoff since he's in the backfield. Mini Aaron Donald.

Stop messing around Salah.

Back
Top Bottom