:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke Falk has balls of ******* titanium. Dude stands tall even with a defender bearing down on him. He knew he was going to get blown up yet never flinched.

giphy.gif

We've got the right people leading the team. We just need one or two free agencys and good drafts, and we're back in business, baby. We're close, fam. We're close.

Iistening to sports radio makes me frustrated as hell with myopic niners' fans who are callin shanny's head already after three games, thinking he was gonna right this ship immediately. **** reminds me of when raiders' fans were up in arms with jack del rio and mckenzie

Iistening to sports radio makes me frustrated as hell with myopic niners' fans who are callin shanny's head already after three games, thinking he was gonna right this ship immediately. **** reminds me of when raiders' fans were up in arms with jack del rio and mckenzie
Have not listened to sports radio in a couple years. Podcasts all day, especially Haberman & Middlekauff during football season.

Na this niners team is better than the past 3 years... they are actually competing and those 3 games could easily have been winnable .. rams are in salary cap hell and won’t get to keep a lot of their core players , the cardinals are fighting the age of time , Seahawks haven’t looked right and aging as well .. the niners future is very bright with the salary situation and defense .. I’m actually still not giving up on this season with the nfc west being so mediocre .. the only complete team seems to be the rams but that’s not saying much

Just saw that tomorrow's game is supposed to be 97 degrees :sick:

We need to be able to get to Palmer. We had 10 days rest and we're playing a Cardinals offensive line that isnt good. They might be going with a backup left tackle and a third string left guard.

And I said it a few pages ago but with Hyde *probably* on the way out the door im feeling pretty ready to go all in on Saquon.

Last edited:

We need to be able to get to Palmer. We had 10 days rest and we're playing a Cardinals offensive line that isnt good. They might be going with a backup left tackle and a third string left guard.

Good scouting report.

We taking this W by any means necessary tomorrow!!!

Cards play in an indoor stadium so the temperature isn't that relevant lol.

But agreed on Cards o-line. Big Uso Iupati just went on IR for them too.

Back
Top Bottom