:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
idk why but this pitt/raven rivalry is consistently one of the most exciting rivalries to watch. i wish we had a receiver like AB, that man is absurd in the open field.

since the season is over, it's time to start unveiling the show. let me introduce you guys to one of my favorite running back in the entire draft. no, he's not from the SEC, ACC or the PAC12; he plays in the sun belt
[h2]ELIJAH MCGUIRE - RB - 5'10" 208 lbs [/h2]
The kid has it all. at 5'10" and 208 lbs, he has good RB size. he runs low enough and is tough enough to be successful between the tackles, but has the athleticism and speed to kill it outside. if you get caught with elijah one-on-one in open field, prepare to get your ankles snapped. you see the lateral agility on tape. sweet feet. the kid is explosive and is a home-run threat on every touch. at UL lafayette, he did it all: running, catching and even fielding punts/kickoffs. the dude is a football player.

his best attribute are his receiving skills. this guy can run routes like a wide out and has more natural hands than a lot of wide receivers. total mismatch when he's flexed out wide and a LB has to cover him. check out this production as a receiver out of the backfield:

this is my kenneth dixon of 2017

RIP your ankles and knees, kid

SillyFatJerboa.gif

goes up and high points the ball better than some receivers. nice job getting full extension of those arms and snatching the ball.

giphy.gif

you can't arm tackle elijah

UH_e0G.gif

Yall FF dudes need to pick the homie up! Put some respek.

Hoyer has a tough time going deep if he doesn't go play action first he's not connecting on the standard drop back passes deep

Back
Top Bottom