:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if I'm willing to agree quite yet the man played 100 percent of all defense snaps two games in a 4 day span.

That is also fair. He even admitted post game about the short week and what it did to his recovery. Part of the reason I don’t want to give up on em. Dude works do hard.

Solly has been limited. Defintely watched him get washed on some plays and fall for misdirection. But he is a 21 year old man-boy whos oozing talent through his skin.

No doubt in my mind he will be disruptive very soon. The injury to Tank we will see a lot more of Soloman. Future is bright.

Last edited:
They have him playing at leo. He's not an edge rusher.

They need to slide him inside in nickel and let him rush at 3 or even 1. The problem is that's where Arik Armstead is playing in nickel.

Y'all can keep singing praise for Darnold but until him and Rosen eliminate that 1,2, to 3 bonehead throws they make a game I'm not sold.

Hoyer is a blessing to this franchise
During the game Thursday I checked in saw this and couldn't stop laughing.

We all know we need a QB but for the meantime I think Hoyer gonna keep us in ballgames. If we go 0-16 and lose every game like we did thursday we're in great shape.

During the game Thursday I checked in saw this and couldn't stop laughing.

We all know we need a QB but for the meantime I think Hoyer gonna keep us in ballgames. If we go 0-16 and lose every game like we did thursday we're in great shape.

competitive losers, my G. though I don't like it, i'll take it. i'd rather this team have a top 3 pick rather than **** around and win 6 games only to drop ten or eleven spots in the draft. reminds me of how the warriors always got screwed and would consistently have the 8th-10th pick despite being perennial doormats

Be competitive. That's all I ask. I don't believe in tanking, but if you're going to lose, go out on your shield.

Another thing to keep in mind that there is no guarantee these QBs declare this year. Jets could very likely be tanking in vain. :rofl:

Thoughts on Soloman Thomas?

He's had a couple bad plays, had a couple good plays, a TFL against the Rams Thursday night comes to mind as one of the better ones.

Too early to say much, only that he hasn't thus far been the force on the field we all hoped he would be when he got drafted at #3 overall.

Saquon Barkley was built in a video game. Dude is unreal.

Best RB prospect since AP, IMO.

Son got ups like Zeke and shimmy like Mcaffrey :sick:

Stop doing this red. We should be QB focused right now. :lol:

How are his pass catching abilities? :nerd:

He's got hands. He can do it all. Keep in mind he's 5'11" 230 lbs. Dude is a TANK that moves like a Ferarri.

Back
Top Bottom