:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** away the season, get a high 1st round pick, mind control Kirk Cousins to come over and solve our QB problem without spending a 1st round pick, draft Saquon Barkley in the 1st round?

We've been going defense first in the draft, which is smart and has given us some good players, but now that the defense at least not anemic, time to build up the O?

:nerd:

I feel it. >D

I'm all in on Saquon Barkley. This QB draft is starting to look massively overrated as well. Josh Allen has imploded, Darnold has trash mechanics and is inconsistent(and likely to stay in school), and Rosen has red flags about his character/work ethic. He also hasn't been very consistent.

People being team tank will never sit well with me.

Laker thread is the main one that got me into NT years ago and I couldnt care less about what's going on in there nowadays. Dont do it to me in here as well Niner NT fam :frown:

not team tank, I want us to win as many games as we can, but realistically that's still gonna land us a top 6 pick

**** team tank

This is their hero?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That was an awful decision, lucky for him they called the DB out. But, inexplicably, he made the same decision minutes later against the same DB and got picked clean in the end zone. I don't know what he saw on either play but his receiver was not open either time.

How on God's green earth did Barkley not end up on his back after taking a shot to his legs on that leap? :sick:

Luke has been having an up and down season. He got benched a couple weeks ago, and the number of concussions he's sustained is alarming.

I will NEVER root for a loss. Do I see the upside in losing close games and what it means for the future, i guess so, but I will never go into a game hoping they lose.

This is a young team and losing can become a mentality, a culture. I do not want to see that happening.

I hope as an organization the thought of tanking doesn't cross their minds because it's unfair to the men who sacrifice their bodies every Sunday.

Our division is terrible. Seacocks are getting shellacked.

If we can get healthy, we might be able to make this thing interesting. :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

If Watkins and Gurley aren't healthy at the end of the season, and there's a good chance they won't be, we might find that our division has another 7-9 winner. And let's face it, the possibility of that happening again seem to be very realistic. Watkins gets hurt all the time, and he's hurt once again. And Gurley's usage rate is really high, he might blow a tire by week 10.

Back
Top Bottom