:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 weeks until the draft 

210321.gif

the only other incident I know of was a parking ticket incident where he allegedly tore up the ticket and threw it in the attendant's face.

lol

Last edited:
Big NO to Dalvin Cook even if he slips into the 3rd just a bad guy. His criminal record long. He's a throw back to the old bobby Bowden Florida state boys.

the only other incident I know of was a parking ticket incident where he allegedly tore up the ticket and threw it in the attendant's face.

lol

:lol: He's just doing what all of us wish we had the courage to do

baalke would take mixon in a heartbeat if he fell into the second round.

lol i don't think baalke would hesitate to take mixon.

here's a hot take: i think christian mccaffrey is going to be in the mix at #2. dude is an absolute stud, and he has a personal connection to kyle. what better person to pair him with than the guy who knows him better than anyone else in the league and can use him better than anyone else in the league.

mccaffrey and juice in the backfield is problems for DCs. 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
lol i don't think baalke would hesitate to take mixon.

here's a hot take: i think christian mccaffrey is going to be in the mix at #2. dude is an absolute stud, and he has a personal connection to kyle. what better person to pair him with than the guy who knows him better than anyone else in the league and can use him better than anyone else in the league.

What do you think lynch would do though

i think lynch would oblige. i am sure he likes c-mac, too. 

i think it's even more probable if we trade back with carolina. 

Last edited:
nobody in the history of the NFL ran better routes than the GOAT. dude was so ******* surgical on every little nuance of the route. this is like watching van gogh paint.

Last edited:

i wouldn't want him to be an every-down back; he's a lot more than that. 

this is ******* NASTY. there isn't a single LB in the NFL that can legitimately cover this. it's not even fair for a defensive coordinator to ask a linebacker to cover this.

giphy.gif

conversely, here is where the lack of experience comes into play: pre and post snap coverage reading. since mitch has only been a starter for one season, he's essentially still learning on the job.

stanford uses some sneaky robber coverages to fleece mitch twice in this game. a seasoned and  savvy quarterback takes note of that safety walking down and accounts for him on both play.

stanford playing robber coverage. in case you didn't know, robber coverages have an assigned defender that drops into the middle of the field and looks to "rob" an int on a crosser or what not.

once again, the coverage w/ the robber fools mitch. mitch thinks it's cover 2, but it's actually cover 1 robberr again, but with a different defender playing the robber. mitch should have immediately noticed the safeties move after the snap. one walked down, one backpedaled. i'll break this one down a little:

wG22zHTDusOo8.gif

this is what coverage mitch THINKS it is: cover 2 man under

this is what the coverage really was: cover 1 robber

S0gYWLiXoG5cQ.gif

Last edited:
jesus himself couldn't cover this. :x  :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

giphy.gif

:x my gawd had that boy spinnin like dreidel on hanukkah. filthy.

although i've been a niners' fan since the early 90s, i'm sad that i was too young to truly appreciate and understand something as beautiful as jerry rice running routes. same way i feel about growing up watching jordan.

it's going to get interesting from here on out. 2 weeks left. we could see a bomb drop. cousins. trade. 
nerd.gif
 brace yourselves, niner fam.

the lack of respect my man jarrad davis is getting is disgusting. 
mean.gif
 we'll see who the best LB in this class is years from now.

my money is on jarrad davis. he has that dog in him that i look for in prospects. he would be a beautiful fit in oakland.

Last edited:

the lack of respect my man jarrad davis is getting is disgusting. 
mean.gif
 we'll see who the best LB in this class is years from now.

my money is on jarrad davis. he has that dog in him that i look for in prospects. he would be a beautiful fit in oakland.

You see what I see. Several weeks ago, I said on this thread that the Niners should draft Malik at #2 and Davis in the second round, the next coming of Ed Reed and Ray Lewis.

Davis is a beast and imo is arguably the 1st or 2nd best LB in college football. He doesn't belong in Oakland.

yes sir!

there's growing belief among draft pundits that corey davis is going to slip to the 2nd. oh, baby jesus, we can only pray. 
nerd.gif

i'm revisiting kizer in 2015 for a final review...this dude's 2015 and 2016 is on some jekyll and hyde ****. if he played like this in 2016, he'd be QB1 by a mile. avoids the edge rusher bearing down on him with a side step. his eyes never drop. he climbs back into the pocket and throws a touchdown. no biggie. 

giphy.gif

mean.gif

Yeah I watched most his 2015 tape and the only game he looked bad was Ohio state in the bowl game.

2016 a mixed bag of results. Looks a lot like he's aiming and not throwing naturally in games.

Last edited:
true that.

i can feel the excitement beginning to flow through my veins. i cant wait for the draft!!

bro hug

lol

nerd.gif

Pro Football Focus compared Stanford RB Christian McCaffrey to former St. Louis Rams RB Marshall Faulk.

As far as comparisons go, this is about as juicy a one as you will see. "McCaffrey's unique skill-set is reminiscent of Marshall Faulk's versatility and ability to play wide receiver — as well as a wide receiver does — in addition to playing running back," explains the PFF analysis crew. They would like to see the do-everything 6-foot, 202-pounder land in a creative offensive system that would allow him to utilize his wide range of skills. While Faulk is the most lofty comp we have heard for McCaffrey, he has also variously been compared to the likes of Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles and (courtesy of Stanford HC David Shaw) LeSean McCoy. All indications point toward a top-20 selection for C-Mac come the draft.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom