:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lynch retiring or going to the Raiders. Sherm requesting a trade. Russ having sex. Wasnt earl thomas all depressed after his injury? Life comes at you fast....as we know :lol: :frown:

Lynch retiring or going to the Raiders. Sherm requesting a trade. Russ having sex. Wasnt earl thomas all depressed after his injury? Life comes at you fast....as we know
laugh.gif
frown.gif
i can't believe how fast times flies. all those lob dudes are going to be 30 years old soon. feels like just yesterday they were the young cats terrorizing the league.
sick.gif
 it's going to be weird seeing them exit their athletic prime in a couple years.

life comes you fast...that's an understatement. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
i can't believe how fast times flies. all those lob dudes are going to be 30 years old soon. feels like just yesterday they were the young cats terrorizing the league.:x  it's going to be weird seeing them exit their athletic prime in a couple years.

life comes you fast...that's an understatement. :stoneface:  

Tell me about it. I'm in the same age range as those guys (27-28) :smh:

2012-2013 seems like many moons ago now

i can't believe how fast times flies. all those lob dudes are going to be 30 years old soon. feels like just yesterday they were the young cats terrorizing the league.:x  it's going to be weird seeing them exit their athletic prime in a couple years.

life comes you fast...that's an understatement. :stoneface:  

Tell me about it. I'm in the same age range as those guys (27-28) :smh:

2012-2013 seems like many moons ago now

View media item 2397967
damn none of these dudes are around anymore...including the GOAT

Was about to post :smh: at Hightower rocking Franky G's #21 but already looks like he's gonna change numbers out of respect to Frank after seeing people freak out about it :lol:

Hightower, you're a cool and logical dude :pimp:

Edit: that screenshot implies he didn't pick #21 and the team gave it to him? :x :smh:

View media item 2399893

Last edited:
hoyer and barkley took 2 and 7 
roll.gif

deshaun watson coming in for a two-day long visit. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

tim hightower was assigned #21 because steve urbaniak is no longer there. shanahan brought in his own equipment manager.

urbaniak didn't allow anyone to wear 97, 21, 94 or 52 in recent years.

we can't retire everything, but 21 at least deserves to stay soft retired. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
hoyer and barkley took 2 and 7 :rofl:

deshaun watson coming in for a two-day long visit. :nerd:  :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

sunset :frown:

he probably doesn't have a lot of tread left on the tires but I like the hightower pick up a lot

Last edited:
There would be an outrage if someone other than Gore wears the 21. That number should never be worn in the playing field ever again

Wow, I thought they would have been mindful of #21 regardless of the new regime. 

That new equipment manager is about to give #80 to DeAndre Carter 
laugh.gif

tim hightower was assigned #21 because steve urbaniak is no longer there. shanahan brought in his own equipment manager.

urbaniak didn't allow anyone to wear 97, 21, 94 or 52 in recent years.

we can't retire everything, but 21 at least deserves to stay soft retired. |I  

:rofl: I remember seeing Barkley ask on his IG how his photoshop of him in a 49ers jersey looked and was lol-ing how he was already taking #7.

Yea, that's true on not being able to retire every number. Teams like the 49ers have had so many greats, that eventually we'd run out of eligible numbers if they were to retire every one.

look at the way he's staring into lynch's soul...

"should I hit this overweight *** ***** with the henny or the remy"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom