:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahmad strikes me as the type of dude who ***** with the heem team..boutta bless fat *** lynch with this empty cognac bottle

in case some of yall forgot 
laugh.gif

[h1]Ahmad Brooks allegedly assaulted 49ers teammate​[/h1]
Published: July 3, 2013 at 10:36 a.m

San Francisco 49ers  linebacker Ahmad Brooks  allegedly assaulted a teammate on June 8, according to court documents and a police report obtained by the San Jose Mercury News. It remains uncertain if Brooks will be arrested.

The documents, which can be downloaded here, indicate that Brooks allegedly struck 49ers  nose tackle Lamar Divens  three times in the head with a beer bottle and then punched him in the face during an argument about Brooks' readiness to drive after drinking alcohol.

Divens initially wanted to press charges against Brooks, but he changed his mind five days after the incident.

"He said this would be bad for both of their careers and that he just wanted to keep playing and that they had resolved it," according to the documents obtained by the Mercury News.

Divens, signed in February, hasn't appeared in a game since 2010.

Even without Divens' support, prosecutors submitted an application Thursday to Judge Sharon Chatman seeking an arrest warrant on a felony assault charge with great bodily injury. A judge signed the warrant, but one day later, higher-ranking officials decided to put a hold on the case.

It's uncertain if the Santa Clara County District Attorney's office will press felony charges, reduce the charges to a misdemeanor or drop the case altogether.

"We are aware of the situation involving Ahmad Brooks," the 49ers  said in a statement Wednesday to NFL.com and NFL Network. "Out of respect for the legal process, the club will have no further comment  at this time."

Last edited:
this dude ahmad must have super human strength to beat on a dude who's 6'3", 325 lbs

this might be the closest thing to heavy weight boxing we've seen since lennox lewis vs iron mike

My goodness, Ahmad. Really? 

Any word on how Aaron Lynch is looking so far? Has he dropped in weight? lol

laugh.gif
that was 4 years ago he def changed into our "vet" on the team.

Looks like Gordon gonna be released. Shanahan would do wonders with him.
Do you think Lynch would take a chance with him?

I mean, he just smokes weed. He isn't taking GHG or abusing women.

there was an exceptionally small window of time when josh gordon was probably a top 5 receiver, would've loved to see him play alongside crab and quan. but close to 3 years removed from the league and probably smoked a lot of the green, i wonder what kinda shape dude is in.

but i'm willing to bet that hoodie picks him up and him lookin like jordy nelson in no time

The best thing that can happen to us is Cleveland becoming enamored with Mitch Trubisky.

If they take Myles Garrett at 1 and are desperate for Trubisky at 2, prepare to pay the piper. Lynch is going balls deep w/ no lube.

Browns: What do you guys want?

Lynch: 

167eeca6fec205d0dc612d32fecda9eb.gif

First round:  First pick.

First round:  12[sup]th[/sup]  pick.

Second round:  First pick, 33rd overall.

Second round:  20[sup]th[/sup]  pick, 52nd overall (via trade with Titans in 2016).

Third round:  First pick, 65th overall.

Fourth round:  First pick, 108th overall.

Fourth round:  36th pick, 142nd overall (compensatory pick).

Fifth round:  First pick, 145th overall.

Fifth round:  32st pick, 177th overall. (via trade with Patriots in 2016).

Fifth round:  38th pick, 183rd overall (compensatory pick).

Sixth round:  First pick, 187th overall.

Last edited:
To the Browns. If you love trubisky take him at 1 or else he coming to the bay.

Hopefully they take the bait

Last edited:
 Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter  13s13 seconds ago
More
 49ers HC Kyle Shanahan and QB coach Rich Scangarillo flew to Chapel Hill, NC, last Thursday to work out Mitchell Trubisky, per league source

Last edited:
[h1]Browns worried about Myles Garrett’s football IQ after he expresses desire to play for them[/h1]
(SP) – The Cleveland Browns say they are continuing to look at various options with the No. 1 overall pick and admit they have cooled a bit on Myles Garrett after the Texas A&M defensive end expressed a strong desire to play for the team.

“Obviously Myles is an impressive player with a lot of upside,” said Browns general manager Sashi Brown. “That said, football I.Q. is a big part of what we evaluate in a player and we are growing concerned it’s just not there for him.”

Garrett repeatedly proclaimed this week that he would “punish” the Browns if they don’t use the top pick on him, telling ESPN: “I’m gonna start winning and winning now. And because if you don’t draft me No. 1, I will punish your team for the next 10 to 12 years. I’ll knock your QB out of the game every time we play you, and I’ll have to kick the hell out of No. 1, whoever it is.”

Cleveland’s GM said that he “appreciates” Garrett’s enthusiasm, “but that’s just not realistic for him to say. Best case scenario with the Browns, we win in three or four years, not now. And the idea that he will punish  us if we don’t  draft him? Laughable. We’re the Browns. We ruin the careers of people we do  draft. Come on.”

With Garrett likely off the board, the Browns are set to move onto someone a bit more grounded in reality.

“We want a good player, but we need someone with some knowledge of how the NFL works,” said Brown. “I just don’t think Myles Garrett is mentally able to deal with a few 3-13 seasons. Our model player is Joe Thomas: productive on the field, but can handle crushing and sustained disappointment. Getting players like that is the only chance we have of turning this franchise around.”

Last edited:
BROWNS WORRIED ABOUT MYLES GARRETT’S FOOTBALL IQ AFTER HE EXPRESSES DESIRE TO PLAY FOR THEM
(SP) – The Cleveland Browns say they are continuing to look at various options with the No. 1 overall pick and admit they have cooled a bit on Myles Garrett after the Texas A&M defensive end expressed a strong desire to play for the team.

“Obviously Myles is an impressive player with a lot of upside,” said Browns general manager Sashi Brown. “That said, football I.Q. is a big part of what we evaluate in a player and we are growing concerned it’s just not there for him.”

Garrett repeatedly proclaimed this week that he would “punish” the Browns if they don’t use the top pick on him, telling ESPN: “I’m gonna start winning and winning now. And because if you don’t draft me No. 1, I will punish your team for the next 10 to 12 years. I’ll knock your QB out of the game every time we play you, and I’ll have to kick the hell out of No. 1, whoever it is.”

Cleveland’s GM said that he “appreciates” Garrett’s enthusiasm, “but that’s just not realistic for him to say. Best case scenario with the Browns, we win in three or four years, not now. And the idea that he will punish us if we don’t draft him? Laughable. We’re the Browns. We ruin the careers of people we do draft. Come on.”

With Garrett likely off the board, the Browns are set to move onto someone a bit more grounded in reality.

“We want a good player, but we need someone with some knowledge of how the NFL works,” said Brown. “I just don’t think Myles Garrett is mentally able to deal with a few 3-13 seasons. Our model player is Joe Thomas: productive on the field, but can handle crushing and sustained disappointment. Getting players like that is the only chance we have of turning this franchise around.”

my dude garrett using that reverse psychology to avoid going to cleveland. i see you pleighboy.

jordan willis is a bad dude. this guy is just scratching the surface...

this is the best pass-rushing combination of moves I've seen of any pass rusher in this draft. you don't see many players coming out of college with such a nuanced understanding of chaining together moves. one thing joey bosa was amazing at.

giphy.gif

the get off+bend thru contact 
sick.gif
 those combine numbers are not a fluke...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
i know he broke his leg but Eddie Jackson before that was defintely talked about in the 1st round. Wonder where he's projected to go now.

i wonder if we're going to take a safety. i love budda baker. he visited us the other day. dude is a straight up dog.

speaking of dogs, i don't know if i can **** with dalvin cook and those allegations of him mistreating puppies.

i've maintained my belief that mixon is going in the first round. i think he's a top 5 talent.

Last edited:
Like has been said, the best possible outcome for the niners (considering Browns take Myles) is for the niners to aquire extra picks in the 2nd and 3rd round. Great value, such great value.

If Malik didnt have concerns about his passion for football he is the 2nd best prospect in the NFL.

:nerd:

Patiently waiting on that mock

Last edited:
If Malik didnt have concerns about his passion for football he is the 2nd best prospect in the draft.
agreed. i like malik a lot.

waiting to see what we do in regards to trading out of the #2 spot before i release my final mock. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom