:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure i've ever sat down to watch a player and transitioned from on the fence to in love so fast. mccaffrey's ability to run routes as a running back is some of the best i've seen. his breaks are so damn sharp, crisp and sudden, and he loses almost no speed between them. he catches and tracks balls like a WR. dude is so legit.

he ran a sluggo last week at his pro day that was reminiscent of marshall faulk. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
i wouldn't want him to be an every-down back; he's a lot more than that. 

this is ******* NASTY. there isn't a single LB in the NFL that can legitimately cover this. it's not even fair for a defensive coordinator to ask a linebacker to cover this.

giphy.gif

i wouldn't want him to be an every-down back; he's a lot more than that. 

this is ******* NASTY. there isn't a single LB in the NFL that can legitimately cover this. it's not even fair for a defensive coordinator to ask a linebacker to cover this.

giphy.gif

:x those cuts though

that boy cuttin so hard, his shoes finna be look like manu's after every game

View media item 2384957

you better kick rocks if you see this mutant coming in your direction. he's either going to kick your ***, or **** your ***** to give her his genetically superior seed. 

Last edited:
freakiest athlete i've ever seen and i've been following the draft process about ~15 years ago 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom