:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to need some sort of reference guide when he releases the mock.

"If the Browns don't take Myles Garrett then the 49ers will take him because Lynch and Shanahan are prepared to take BPA, causing us to change the blueprint of the draft from the 2nd round on..."
"If the Browns take Myles Garrett and are enamored with a QB at #2 then they will offer #12 and multiple picks...again altering the course of our draft..."

The possibilities :lol:

i go back and forth between wanting to see red's mocks or looking them up online...at the end of the day, they're all just **** teases :lol: :frown:

getting hyped off a mock draft and then becoming enamored with a potential pick only to see him get snatched by another team is like going to the strip club, thinking your favorite stripper loves you only to have her tell you another 15 minutes will run you $50

Last edited:

After seeing this video I lind of want the niners to take Deshaun at 2. Cant teach winning and throughout the past years thats all Watson has done. He has experience in clutch situations

Last edited:

They are going QB @red81  ? I don't pay attention to mock drafts or industry types. 
I have no idea. 
indifferent.gif
 I would lean towards no, but I wouldn't be surprised, either.

I'm going to need some sort of reference guide when he releases the mock.

"If the Browns don't take Myles Garrett then the 49ers will take him because Lynch and Shanahan are prepared to take BPA, causing us to change the blueprint of the draft from the 2nd round on..."
"If the Browns take Myles Garrett and are enamored with a QB at #2 then they will offer #12 and multiple picks...again altering the course of our draft..."

The possibilities
laugh.gif
This is why I haven't released another mock. 
sick.gif
 I might just wait until April 28th. 
nerd.gif
 The Falcons didn't trade up for Michael Vick until hours before the combine.
@red81  holding out on us with that mock 
mean.gif

Last edited:

They are going QB @red81  ? I don't pay attention to mock drafts or industry types. 
I'm gonna say they're gonna trade down with another team and pick a QB later to sit behind Hoyer, or the slight chance that they take another pass at Kirk Cousins and see if they can make WSH jump for a pick at the draft. 

I believe the lowkey hope for us 9ers fans is that Pat Mahomes from Texas Tech drop to the 2nd and we swoop on him after picking up someone like Solomon Thomas or Hooker later in the 1st. 

Last edited:
"He's Captain America. He's so impressive." - Jed York on John Lynch

HAHA. Jed has a man crush on his new GM.

Last edited:
NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah did a 3-round mock for us, and he gave us S Malik Hooker, RB Alvin Kamara, and QB Nathan Peterman in rounds 1 thru 3.'

post-57052-Black-Dynamite-I-can-dig-it-gi-5wQD.gif

Bucky Brooks gave us S Jamal Adams, LB TJ Watt, and QB Brad Kaaya

tRbwa39.gif

Last edited:

Hey mayne I'm all for giving TJ Watt a shot, but do people really think he's going in the 2nd???? 
Yeah, I like TJ, so I have no qualms with that particular pick. Mainly Adams and Kaaya.

I think TJ is going on day 2. Maybe round 2, but most likely round 3. He's torn his ACL a couple times, so that could scare off teams and push him into the next round. His combine numbers were ******* insane, tho. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, I like TJ, so I have no qualms with that particular pick. Mainly Adams and Kaaya.

I think TJ is going on day 2. Maybe round 2, but most likely round 3. He's torn his ACL a couple times, so that could drive him down into the next round.
He can play ILB, he's got lots of pressures, sacks, hits, good against the run, apparently has very good hand technique, he's on my wishlist that's fo sho

I am indifferent to Kaaya, but I am going to re-visit his tape. Off the bat, dude has shaky pocket poise and sees ghosts. 
sick.gif

I went back to 2014 tape because I believe that's when his OL was at its best.

Kaaya regularly misses wide-open gimme throws like this one:

giphy.gif

this is very nice. a quick peak to the right and hits the TE in stride

giphy.gif

Kaaya is a dichotomy of good and bad. Dude looks absolutely terrible one play and solid the next.

giphy.gif

half-assed ball fake. i don't like his feet or his body mechanics. there are about 4 or 5 plays like this where it could have been picked in this game alone.

giphy.gif

reminded why i am not a fan of this guy. 

Last edited:
No to that bum noodle arm Kaaya. I ain't trying have the weight watchers version of Chad Pennington lead my team. Dude looking like them bum *** high school QBs in elite WRs high school mix tapes.

Back
Top Bottom