:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as a cal fan, davis webb made the departure of goff an easier pill to swallow. dude is smooth in the pocket and for a taller QB he knows how to escape pressure. however, my biggest gripe about him is that it seems like he can't read coverages. not to mention, that bear raid/4-5 WR offense certainly inflated his stats ( chad hansen was out there lookin like jordy nelson) my boy is a fellow cal alum and diehard Cal fan, and he and I would go on long rants about how Webb was a one-read QB...

Last edited:
man, this ******* QB class sucks donkey ****. I was just rewatching Brad Kaaya, Davis Webb, Nathan Peterman, Cooper Rush, Alek Torgersen etc. If you told me we didn't draft a single one of those QBs, I wouldn't be too shocked. The talk of Davis Webb in the first is ******* madness. :x

:\

Mahomes is hands down the best quarterback in this draft. Trubisky looks pretty damn good after you watch the group above. :lol:  

Not that I am particularly a fan of his game(b/c im not), but it's a shame Chad Kelly is such a douchebag. He wouldn't be bad player to try and develop, especially as a later round pick.
Deshone Kizer's 2015 tape tho.

Excluding 1st half the Ohio state game.

Last edited:

thought you loved peterman
I like Peterman as a moderate investment, but there's talk of him being an early second round pick. He becomes less appealing if we have to use that 34th pick on him. 
ohwell.gif
 We might have to roll with someone like peashooter Cooper Rush.
sick.gif

You guys hear that the Raiders might play in Levi's for a season or two? Ol' Jed making Marky Mark pay the remainder of Jimmy T and Chip's contracts. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nah the raiders can go ay somewhere else. How can a better team be playing in your own stadium and winning more than the home team.

"Cant do it"

When the 49ers have been through 3+ years of disaster and mediocrity 

but you realize the Raiders moving away to Las Vegas. 

Raiders' fans gonna do their best to trash the **** outta Levi's. Multiple seata gonna be missing, broken bathroom stalls and sinks, random dumb **** will happen

Last edited:
You know who is winning amidst all this political ******** and the raiders on the precipice of moving? Jed. Jed is smiling right now.

It'll be weird seeing the Raiders in Las Vegas. Personally think it's cool having two teams across the bay.

Oh wait, the Niners are in Santa Clara lol

Too little too late Libby! The NFL doesn't take you seriously LOL

Damn it is mad depressing in that raider thread :lol: good thing Jed kept it local with the move wise

Last edited:
"Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch out here doing the heavy work while everyone is outraged with Trump and Mark Davis. Lolz in the shadows I go.."

york-jed-cheese-smile.jpg

now is a great time to ramp up the marketing, and start putting a stranglehold on the notion of being the bay area's team.

somebody has to pay chip and jimmy T's contracts. might as well be renegade raider fans and the young generation.

Back
Top Bottom