:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
step back from that ledge, my friend.. I'll understand.

even if niners **** around and take kizer, we've got greener pastures ahead

Shanny will put Lynch in his place. I trust in the baby red lobster's QB selecting shrewdness.

worst comes to worst, we bring in the big gun to help.

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet that red lobster jr got his heart set on landing cousins next off season and wouldn't use this year's 1st rounder on a qb. **** is gonna take supreme levels of patience

Reminds me of middle school again when my dad made me wait until the Playstation 1 dropped in price before I could get one. Had your boy reading gamepro for two years without an actual ******* console to use. By the time i got one, folx was out here with ps2s and i was firing up crash bandicoot and parappa the rappa

Reminds me of middle school again when my dad made me wait until the Playstation 1 dropped in price before I could get one. Had your boy reading gamepro for two years without an actual ******* console to use. By the time i got one, folx was out here with ps2s and i was firing up crash bandicoot and parappa the rappa
lmao

I'm willing to bet that red lobster jr got his heart set on landing cousins next off season and wouldn't use this year's 1st rounder on a qb. **** is gonna take supreme levels of patience

roll.gif
I know how you feel.

I wanted the PS1 when it dropped...But due to cost, my mom got me a SNES instead
indifferent.gif

LOL

Sounds like something my pops would do. He would go to the mall and try to haggle lower prices on MSRP :stoneface:

If they use the number 2 on kizer all that positive momentum they had going for them go way down for me

Shanahan and Lynch would have to agree on a decision right? I'd like to think Shanahan can see the same flaws Red could point out lol.

So I don't want to worry too much.

Shanahan and Lynch would have to agree on a decision right? I'd like to think Shanahan can see the same flaws Red could point out lol.

So I don't want to worry too much.
for real. if a dude on a sneaker forum evaluating youtube videos sees it, a god damn professional better see it 
sick.gif

Last edited:
someone is going to fall in this draft. i don't care if we grab kizer, but please, for fuqs sake, not at 2.

looking at kirk cousins, i don't remember why he fell to round 4. i remember the consensus being that he was a second-round prospect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom