:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
baby jarvis landry 
grin.gif
grin.gif

giphy.gif

baby jarvis landry 
grin.gif
grin.gif
The type of play I hope not to see this upcoming season. After Dip Kelly I've had enough of the WR orbital handoff/toss plays. A bad playcall but a decent effort play by the receiver, would have been a TFL if he hadn't put his hand down to keep his knee from dropping behind the line of scrimmage when he slipped. 

Last edited:
don't focus on the play design; focus on him dropping the hammer on the DB. carlos henderson refuses to go down easily in open space.

hence the nickname i've given him: baby jarvis landry
grin.gif

physical with an F

IKTxVcmOuQKAg.gif

zooooooom

giphy.gif

Last edited:
[thread="580987"]Someone call WSH up and tell them if they don't trade us Kirk they dumb as **** and gonna wind up with a 3rd round comp pick after he cutty next season[/thread]

We need to call up all of red's homies with JT O'Sullivan jersey and have them send snyder an offer he cant refuse

I was seeing a video documentary on Hooker and it said Football wasn't his passion. He even thought about quitting while at ohio state. Dont know where his heads at right now but I would want football players who live, breath and bleed football.

But Hooker's a special talent even I can see that and I dont know much about football coverages and assignments.

I was seeing a video documentary on Hooker and it said Football wasn't his passion. He even thought about quitting while at ohio state. Dont know where his heads at right now but I would want football players who live, breath and bleed football.

But Hooker's a special talent even I can see that and I dont know much about football coverages and assignments.
I saw that. It's definitely concerning, especially for us. I want to give the kid the benefit of the doubt because he played the entire season with multiple hernias and a torn labrum. You don't play through injuries in football if you're not invested. Lynch and Shanny are really going to have to do their homework if they love Hooker. It absolutely stood out to me, and I cannot disregard it. He seems like a genuinely good young man, tho.

btw if you ever have questions, never be afraid to ask! you know me, i love talking ball. 
grin.gif

@red81 thoughts on Jamal Adams? I'm seeing comparisons to Troy Polamalu.

Jamal Adams or Malik hooker?
Hooker, as a safety, is a much rarer commodity. A safety that can play single high and be a ball-hawk doing so is a precious asset. Most safeties can't do that. Adams, much like Eric Reid, is much more of a cover 2 safety, like what we did with Fangio where we always kept 2 guys(ie Hitner and Goldson) in the back. Hooker is a one-man game changer in the back.

Adams is a really, really good player. I haven't really "studied" him, but I've watched enough LSU games to have a good feel for him. He's a really good player, but there's no chance I'd consider him at 2. I wouldn't take a safety period. Drafting a safety at 2 is unheard of, but Hooker is a unique in that:

1.) He has elite traits. His instincts are elite. I don't see that with Adams. Adams has elite intangibles and character, but you're not drafting a guy at 2 b/c of his character.

2.) Hooker is arguably BPA at 2. 

2.) Our new scheme places a big emphasis on having a single player capable of playing centerfield

Last edited:
man, this ******* QB class sucks donkey ****. I was just rewatching Brad Kaaya, Davis Webb, Nathan Peterman, Cooper Rush, Alek Torgersen etc. If you told me we didn't draft a single one of those QBs, I wouldn't be too shocked. The talk of Davis Webb in the first is ******* madness. :x

:\

Mahomes is hands down the best quarterback in this draft. Trubisky looks pretty damn good after you watch the group above. :lol:  

Not that I am particularly a fan of his game(b/c im not), but it's a shame Chad Kelly is such a douchebag. He wouldn't be bad player to try and develop, especially as a later round pick.

Last edited:
man, this ******* QB class sucks donkey ****. I was just rewatching Brad Kaaya, Davis Webb, Nathan Peterman, Cooper Rush, Alek Torgersen etc. If you told me we didn't draft a single one of those QBs, I wouldn't be too shocked. The talk of Davis Webb in the first is ******* madness.
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

Mahomes is hands down the best quarterback in this draft. Trubisky looks pretty damn good after you watch the group above. 
laugh.gif

Not that I am particularly a fan of his game(b/c im not), but it's a shame Chad Kelly is such a douchebag. He wouldn't be bad player to try and develop, especially as a later round pick.
thought you loved peterman

Back
Top Bottom