:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He really said that?!
roll.gif

jed wants to watch lynch smash his wife
 Probably already offered him.

Maybe even peppered his angus for Lynch.

Really hoping those rumors about Carolina wanting to move up to 2 to draft fournette holds some truth to it.

It would be ideal if we can take their 8th pick and gain an additional pick(s)

Really hoping those rumors about Carolina wanting to move up to 2 to draft fournette holds some truth to it.

It would be ideal if we can take their 8th pick and gain an additional pick(s)

Jumping to 2 to draft a RB in 2017 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If there stupid enough to do that I have no qualms.

good. we'll gladly swap firsts and take both of their second rounders. this isn't a year where you'll get max return, but i would gladly take that package.

the second and third round in this draft is where it's at. soo many good players.

Last edited:
if lynch can maneuver a trade where we gains an 8th pick and two 2nd rounders for our #2...Early candidate for GM of the year

He should show up to fournette's pro day ready to drool over so rivera starts worrying

Last edited:
niners worked out UTEP RB Aaron Jones. I've been watching this kid. he's pretty damn good. he killed it at the combine. shanahans love their late round RBs. aaron jones fits the mold.

5'9" 208lbs dude isn't big, but he plays big. physical runner with powerful, compact frame. great balance. fights for every inch. good second-gear speed. from what i've seen, he's very good in pass protection.

Last edited:
 Shanahan said. "It's a process and everyone is looking for that franchise quarterback and people have found him with the first pick in the draft (and) people have found him in the sixth round. Everyone knows all the stories that have gone so that's why you have to look at everyone and you've to go value that and know where people are going to go."

"Just because the first guy's taken doesn't mean he's going to be the best guy. Sometimes the last guy can be the best guy. You never know and it's not obvious all the time. You've got to look into everything and everyone is taking their best-educated guess. That's why you've got to put a lot of work into it."
is this our hero?

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully the rumors have some truth and the panthers trade with the niners. Take BPA with the 1st round and the niners will still have flexibility to trade up to get one or stay put and take BPA.

nerd.gif

someone scoffed at my notion of mahomes being QB1 a couple months ago.

"LOL a texas tech QB #1? ****"

jokes on you, fuq boy.

4a4.gif

Last edited:
You know what's funny is as many jabs as I take at Cooper Rush, the dude is pretty advanced between the ears. He is quick to process the field, decipher coverages and know exactly where to attack them. he works through his progressions and throws with timing and anticipation. good feel for pressure in the pocket.

His biggest problem is he has one of the weakest arms i've ever seen. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 if you gave this dude a better arm, he could possibly turn into a matt schaub type qb. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
this is a big boy NFL throw. that deep out leaves no room for error. the lack of arm strength is really obvious here. ball takes forever to get there, but he compensates for the noodle arm with timing and anticipation. 

giphy.gif

man, pat looks tiny. guess he's off the "supplements" now that he is retired. 

Last edited:
behind the only likable mormon, patrick willis is my favorite niner. this man was the heart and soul of this team through so much of the recent dark ages. hope he's relishing his retirement

but damn that boy shrank :wow: i remember watching a video of his workout regimen and him bicep curling 100lbs like that **** was a paperweight

this is a big boy NFL throw. that deep out leaves no room for error. the lack of arm strength is really obvious here. ball takes forever to get there, but he compensates for the noodle arm with timing and anticipation. 

giphy.gif

after years of watching kaep sailing footballs over wide open receivers and knocking out assistant coaches or somehow throwing ducks at short *** bruce ellington's feet, i'll gladly take a noodle-armed QB who has touch, timing, and accuracy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom