:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seeing baseball on television has me counting down the days until football. 
mean.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Son got that J Russell arm. IDK if that's a good or bad thing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

mahomes plays with a bravado that i can't recall the last time i saw in a prospect. he'll unload his cannon on a defense with no ***** given. it can also backfire as he'll become too confident at times and play nonchalantly.

that's where the brett favre parallels you hear about now really show up. brett favre didn't give a ****, and that became the dichotomy that defined him as a player. he would throw a ton of INTs and a ton of TDs. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 that ****** ruined my childhood. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
mahomes plays with a bravado that i can't recall the last time i saw in a prospect. he'll unload his cannon on a defense with no ***** given. it can also backfire as he'll become too confident at times and play nonchalantly.

that's where the brett favre parallels you hear about now really show up. brett favre didn't give a ****, and that became the dichotomy that defined him as a player. he would throw a ton of INTs and a ton of TDs. :lol: :pimp:  that ****** ruined my childhood. :smh:  

I have still have nightmares of that laser his old *** threw to the back of the end zone against us when he was on the Vikings.

Last edited:

I have still have nightmares of that laser his old *** threw to the back of the end zone against us when he was on the Vikings.
Ruined my mood the day of my friend's wedding lmao
I still contend to this day that the WR was out of bounds.  They quickly showed one back line replay on the broadcast, and it looked like he was out.  THey only showed it once.  They never showed it in slow mo.  And finding a replay online was impossible back then.  It was almost as if the NFL buried the replay.

after myles garrett, the top of the draft is weak this year. not enough blue-chip prospects to merit a big return.

i'd gladly move back six spots and grab another second.

Back
Top Bottom