:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I aint mad at that, especially if Paraag can serve him the Kap special contract.

Draft Mahomes and let him sit and learn with no hurrry. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Corey Davis 
devil.gif
 I think this guy is going to go A LOT higher than people expect. He's easily ahead of Mike Williams for me. I expect him to blow the doors off the combine.

let's just say i've had a lot of love for corey davis in my mock for awhile now. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I saw a prosepect ranking he was #9. I think it was the nfl.com one posted in here couple days back. The niners need to get veteren qb though.

I'd be down with Kirk Cousins and I know some of ya'll won't agree but if Kirk ain't comin I say give Tony Romo a call too.

The only problem with Romo is he's falling apart. He can barely stay healthy behind the best line in football. 

I like Cousins I think ******** are only wary bout long term deal because McCloughan has a lot of holes he feels need to be patched up. And Kirk and his team is asking for about 16% of the salary cap.

The only problem with Romo is he's falling apart. He can barely stay healthy behind the best line in football. 
True but Romo timing and precision are on point. Kaepenick can't and won't become that kind of passer so he's pretty much a dud in Shanahan's offense. 

Shanhan offense going to be a lot of passing timing routes, Kaep no good for that. 

Would prefer Kirk Cousins but Tony Romo a huge upgrade over who and what we have now. 

Local sports radio over here In the DC area has people speculating Kirk Cousins will want to follow Shannahan.
laugh.gif
 I should bring this up with some folks in the office. But I don't want to ruin their day lol.

I wouldn't mind Cousins at all.

Sign a vet like pierre garcon, draft corey davis and the WR situation is improved tenfold.

Last edited:

Sign a vet like pierre garcon, draft corey davis and the WR situation is improved tenfold.
Shanahan, Cousins, Garcon, so basically the plan is we become the ******** overnight? And why is RED SKIN S censored?

Might as well send an offer for Reed while we at it, I'd start him over Stonehands McDonald any day. 

Last edited:

How much of the cap space do you think, will be used for offense/defense?

Do you think the Niners with Shanahan possibly becoming HC can entice some names to come?

Shanahan, Cousins, Garcon, so basically the plan is we become the ******** overnight? And why is RED SKIN S censored?

Might as well send an offer for Reed while we at it, I'd start him over Stonehands McDonald any day. 
Basically and re-sign Vernon Davis, since he's with Washington. 
pimp.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we have the money to sign both Cousins and Jeffery, and still may have room to sign a veteran defensive piece.

And if we can trade down to get Tennessee's #5 and #16, we can draft Corey Davis at #5 and perhaps Reuben Foster or Tim Williams at #16, but more likely Zach Cunningham or Mahomes or Peppers will be available at 16. i also like Jarrad Davis, LB Florida.

I wouldn't touch Jeffery. Injury prone and coming off a PED suspension. The next test he fails gets him a year. Passss.

As far as projecting a trade, who are the Titans trading up for? They have a QB, and it's typically only QBs that merit that type of return. Unless a team falls in love with one of these QBs, I see it being very difficult to trade out of our #2 overall spot.

Last edited:
There need to be a player that risers up and Tennessee has to fall in love with. Other than that the niners are stuck with the number 2 in a bad year to have it

I wouldn't touch Jeffery. Injury prone and coming off a PED suspension. The next test he fails gets him a year. Passss.

As far as projecting a trade, who are the Titans trading up for? They have a QB, and it's typically only QBs that merit that type of return. Unless a team falls in love with one of these QBs, I see it being very difficult to trade out of our #2 overall spot.
You may be right about Jeffery and his injury history. Desean Jackson may even be a better option now that i think of it but we already have a deep threat in Torrey Smith. Wouldn't mind having two though.

Titans need help with their pass rush. You'd think they'd target Allen or Garrett, whichever player the Browns don't choose.

after hiring his DC, hiring his OL coach is going to be the most important hire. Everything revolves around the OL in a Shanahan offense.

maybe Shanny can entice alex gibbs to come out of retirement. he is the architect behind all those lines in denver that produced 1k rushers year after year.

Last edited:
No to Cousins :x
Hope they franchise tag him...

Would rather try to find our 2017 version of Dak.

As for as TE's, im really liking David Njoku out of Miami. I know Vance just got that contract extension but I dont think he's the answer.

If we're getting cousins might as well get fournett or Mike Williams ... Beef up the offense screw the defense for now

Back
Top Bottom