:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote is for Corey Davis or Reuben Foster at #2

And Mahomes in the second round if he falls that low.

Last edited:
His body type is so vastly different from Matt Ryan's.
He looks very square broad shoulder like Carson Wentz.

Still love Kizer and Mahomes ceiling a bit more.
yup, trubisky has a more square frame. dude is pretty yoked. he should look good(no homo) at the combine in shorts and a tee.

Last edited:
yup, trubisky has a more square frame. dude is pretty yoked. he should look good(no homo) at the combine in shorts and a tee.
Hyseterical.
men talking bout other men's bodies for the love of the scouting game.

PS Mike mayock is too funny come around combine time the things he says regarding body type.

So @red81 now that it's likely shanahan is our HC. How do u see the draft playing out
nerd.gif
we need to see how FA and trades play out. we should have a good idea of what we'll do in the draft in about 2 months.

oh man

i just realized kyle juszczyk is a free agent
embarassed.gif
priority FA. one of my favorite players in the NFL. dude is a wrecking ball with great hands and excellent blocker. best fullback in the NFL.

Last edited:
Mitch Trubes is a poor man's Andrew Luck ?

Any thoughts

Also could see deshaun Watson free falling to us in the second round... Some mocks have him as the 3rd best QB behind Mitch and Kizer

It sure could happen. I think the combine will hurt Watson. He's listed at 6'3" and 220 lbs, but he looks closer to 6'1" and 210 lbs. Teams are not going to like that.

Last edited:
pitt QB nathan peterman is a guy to keep an eye on. he could end up being a gem on day 3.

i was watching the pitt clemson game for deshaun. but peterman was kicking clemson's ***.

RB james conner is a god damn tank. his story is pretty inspiring. diagnosed with cancer mid-way thru college, beat it, and came back to kick *** on the field.

Last edited:
Corey Davis reminds me of the of the 2nd greatest 49er receiver all time.

Terrell Owens but with much better hands. Twitched up huge athlete who runs violently. I wouldn't be mad at all if we took him 2 or moved a few spots took him 4 or 5 something like that.

Back
Top Bottom