:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no consensus yet. i love mahomes 
embarassed.gif

lol things can change. look no further than across the bay(or soon to be across the desert).

Last edited:
I have no clue, he has been a college scout for 13 years, became director of player personnel last year, not much comes up on him online and nothing regarding picks that I've found

I have no clue, he has been a college scout for 13 years, became director of player personnel last year, not much comes up on him online and nothing regarding picks that I've found
Yeah that was why I was asking.  I tried googling the guy but not much comes up.

Nobody knows except the people in Green Bay's front office what kind of role Gutekunst had in evaluating and identifying talent, but he's widely regarded as a great executive, talent evaluator and I love that he has a background in OL. Green Bay has done an excellent job with their OL. Their line is one of the best in the league, and it's entirely homegrown. 

Last edited:
Nobody knows except the people in Green Bay's front office what kind of role Gutekunst had in evaluating and identifying talent, but he's widely regarded as a great executive, talent evaluator and I love that he has a background in OL. Green Bay has done an excellent job with their OL. Their line is one of the best in the league, and it's entirely homegrown. 
Their roster is entirely homegrown. They don't make huge signings and they groom and retain almost all their drafted players

I love that about them. It's all about drafting and developing players; free agency is nothing more than supplementation.

You can't go wrong with a GM from Green Bay. Ron Wolf is the Bill Walsh of execs. They've pumped out some of the best GMs across the NFL.

What happened with Shannys pops wanting a role with whatever team his son went to?

The red lobster is not to be denied.

lol who knows. Maybe the reports weren't accurate?

Last edited:
Somewhat random, but I can't stand Pinion. Hopefully we can upgrade
Yeah, he he sucks, also one of the lowest rated starting kickers in madden, plus in real life punters are both plentiful and cheap, not sure what the issue is or why we rollin with him. 

Yeah, he he sucks, also one of the lowest rated starting kickers in madden, plus in real life punters are both plentiful and cheap, not sure what the issue is or why we rollin with him. 

Yeah and I know people like to make jokes about punters and kickers not being "real" football players but having a good and reliable one is a major asset.

Yeah and I know people like to make jokes about punters and kickers not being "real" football players but having a good and reliable one is a major asset.

no lie, marquette king is my favorite nfl player not donning red and gold.

Seahawks may forfeit 2nd round draft pick and will definitely forfeit WK 1 of OTAs for failure to disclosure an MCL injury sustained to Richard Sherman during the season. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom