:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oooooohhhhhhhhh ssshhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiiiitttttttttt

BRRRUUHHHH WHAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT?

BRING BACK LORD FANGIO PLEASE

if kyle brings back lord fangio, my man is already a legend

1093966.gif

Yeah and I know people like to make jokes about punters and kickers not being "real" football players but having a good and reliable one is a major asset.
a few things im envious about the raiders and one of them is Marquette King

Matt Barrows
Matt Barrows – Verified account ‏@mattbarrows

Notable in this story: Packers expected to let Brian Gutekunst go to SF immediately should he get GM job, even if Packers are in the SB.
Yo so if the packers are in the SB we get both Kyle and glutes?! :eek "GO PACKERS!!!"

Seems unlikely to happen since the bears blocked it

It might be considered hella bush league for him to pull this maneuver but could Fangio "resign" as Bears DC and take the 49ers offer?

Or is there likely some general rule/lingo in his contract that would prohibit someone doing just that? Like maybe if he were to "resign", he legally couldn't take another job that would be a lateral move within a x-amount of time (say one full season)?

Last edited:
Seems unlikely to happen since the bears blocked it

It might be considered hella bush league for him to pull this maneuver but could Fangio "resign" as Bears DC and take the 49ers offer?

Or is there likely some general rule/lingo in his contract that would prohibit someone doing just that? Like maybe if he were to "resign", he legally couldn't take another job that would be a lateral move within a x-amount of time (say one full season)?

I know its very unlikely to get Fangio back, but got damn I wish I never even saw that rumor. Get that Brinks truck out Jed :lol

It just clicked. Kyle staying in the running under the terms of full personnel control which turns off all GM candidates and leaves the red lobster as the lone person for the GM role. Kyle will have "final say" on the roster but ultimately let red lobster run it and say yes to everything

mitch has some damn good feel for pressure in the pocket. didn't have to see the oncoming defender to feel him coming. 

AnXYRj.gif

Back
Top Bottom