:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
leonard fournette has a chronic ankle problem that some believe will require surgery and could hinder him for awhile. i wouldn't be surprised to see him slide in the draft. plus, RB class is deep this year. there's going to be studs in the middle rounds to be had.

i like mike williams, but i think corey davis is a much better wide receiver prospect. he's more explosive and fluid, and his route running is very polished and crafty. it reminds me of amari cooper in many ways.  corey also has an extra gear after the catch that allows him to separate that mike williams doesn't. both of them are excellent with their body control, catching contested balls and high-pointing.

Last edited:
I wouldn't touch Jeffery. Injury prone and coming off a PED suspension. The next test he fails gets him a year. Passss.

As far as projecting a trade, who are the Titans trading up for? They have a QB, and it's typically only QBs that merit that type of return. Unless a team falls in love with one of these QBs, I see it being very difficult to trade out of our #2 overall spot.
Which is what makes Cleveland very intriguing since Garrett is he highest graded player but they also need a QB. If they give us #12 with their 2nd and 3rd for #2 we could revamp the offense.

Which is what makes Cleveland very intriguing since Garrett is he highest graded player but they also need a QB. If they give us #12 with their 2nd and 3rd for #2 we could revamp the offense.
yup, this was a scenario i thought was more plausible.

i saw that they're interested in tyrod taylor. that could throw things off.

Last edited:
i've been watching some juju tape, and i can't believe how much this dude struggles beating press coverage off the LOS. it's like hit or miss with this guy. you'd think a big-body WR would excel at that. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
some really said bring back VD?! :lol

he's been done since Cam snatched his soul

interesting

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 

Also, Kyle Shanahan has gotten positive feedback/recommendations on Gutekunst. He'll have input, but not the final say, on 49ers' GM pick.

talk like this makes you think this deal for shanny is already signed on the dotted line.

IN ANY CASE, WE BACK FELLAS!! WE ******* BACK! NO MORE TOMFOOLA! NO MORE POTATO CHIP! WE ******* BACK!

oooh, that's an interesting question. i doubt he'd be available. they're probably still holding out he'll get healthy and show out. the guy has had a terrible start to his career. 

oooh, that's an interesting question. i doubt he'd be available. they're probably still holding out he'll get healthy and show out. the guy has had a terrible start to his career. 

Yea, that'd be selling really low since they'd presumably wouldn't get much for him at this point.

Crazy how some WR's explode to stardom out the gate and others just don't take off for awhile or ever like Kevin White, Breshad Perriman, Laquon Treadwell for example.

Then you got guys like Odell and Landry that blow up right away. Granted it's all dependent on team situation and etc.

:59 seconds left in the game, down 8 and his receivers were doing him no favors. the ball placement on these throws is money, especially that back-shoulder throw.

tLfnjhnWWFSjS.gif

rEdWPzoaXHOM0.gif

in between the 2 deep safeties and over the trailing defender. had to speed up the throw because solomon thomas was coming!!

BAsRk1X1nZpVC.gif

Last edited:
trubisky is going to give the browns major pause when the draft kicks off. somebody is going to have to make an extremely difficult decision over there lol. you cant afford to carson wentz this **** two years in a row.

Last edited:
funny you should ask. i was just talking to my buddy about that, and he thinks trubisky's ceiling is matt ryan. i thought that's a fair assessment. he's a better athlete than matt ryan, tho.

Last edited:
His body type is so vastly different from Matt Ryan's.
He looks very square broad shoulder like Carson Wentz.

Still love Kizer and Mahomes ceiling a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom