:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if any of these qbs are dumb,  they are going to be filtered out through the sit downs lol.

Last edited:
who else would you want at this point?

there's no one else :lol

With Shannahan the future coach. and the possible resurrection, should johnny football come play in the bay.

Johnny has played woth shanny. And mazeil seems motivated now. Would you guys give johnny football a second chance.
Not at all. He's done with football.

He is still partying up and looks nowhere near ready to play football in the NFL level. 

Tebow would get another show before Manziel...And we already know the odds of Tebow getting a camp invite.

Can't get fangio, but we might be able to get donatell.

Someone made a great point that kubiaks staff is still out there. They didn't get retained in Denver. Look for Kyle to pluck a handful of dudes from that group.

Last edited:
interesting
 Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 
Also, Kyle Shanahan has gotten positive feedback/recommendations on Gutekunst. He'll have input, but not the final say, on 49ers' GM pick.

Chris Ballard would have wanted Cable?
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
Maybe because he knew Cable wouldn't last and he'd have a chance to be HC? lol

I kind of found it interesting that Denise interviewed Cable...I wonder how much involvement did she and Jed's daddy have during this search.

Maybe it had something to do with Cable's history of domestic violence? No idea.

Anyways, GM Candidates are down to 4! Paton, Gutekunst, Wolf and McDonough.

oh man

i just realized kyle juszczyk is a free agent
embarassed.gif
priority FA. one of my favorite players in the NFL. dude is a wrecking ball with great hands and excellent blocker. best fullback in the NFL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom