:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
would be par for the course with this regime.

although, i never thought we would land harbaugh.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 
 9m9 minutes ago

And like I said yesterday, my belief is that Packers director of player personnel Brian Gutekunst is the leader for the 49ers GM spot.

giphy.gif

:lol perfect execution

shanny, gutekunst, and i might go see a game next year levi's. maybe.

i want to give you my money, jed. please give me a reason to do it.

Last edited:
Shanny and Jimmy G and I'm at Levi's opening week

I kinda want to see that falcons win the SB though :shrug

Last edited:
Ill be happy when its official. Im not getting my hopes up and then some **** comes out of left field.

Man if this happens, I might actually plan a trip from NY to catch a game

Gotta catch a game while tickets are still cheap :lol

Per Matt Maicco

"All I’d been hearing is that GM candidate Terry McDonough wanted Kyle Shanahan as his head coach from the beginning."

Ill be happy when its official. Im not getting my hopes up and then some **** comes out of left field.

Pretty much. I don't believe **** until I see that press conference. :lol

Yup I remember last year all the reports coming out expecting Hue Jackson to sign and then he ended up signing with the Browns. :x

With all these leaks coming out they better not have broken any rules. The last thing we need is to get a draft pick taken away for tampering or something.

ESPN Ravens reporter Jamison Hensley expects impending free agent NT Brandon Williams to get a more lucrative contract offer elsewhere.

Williams is one of the top free agent interior defensive linemen set to hit the market. He'll turn 28 next month and could end up chasing the money with this possibly being his only shot to cash in during his career. Williams anchored the Ravens' No. 5-ranked DVOA run defense this season. He could be looking at a deal similar to what Damon Harrison got from the Giants.

Back
Top Bottom