:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've stuck through this team through dennis erickson, mike nolan, mike singletary, coach, jimmy T, chip, but i don't know if i can do it any longer if they hire cable and the turd execs in seattle.

we'd get a tomsula-level coach and terry donahue-level GM. 
sick.gif
 jed would be right back in this position in a year or two.

i am 3rd generation die-hard 49er fan, but the yorks have put my loyalty to the test. 
mean.gif
 the yorks dont deserve loyal fans.

Last edited:
Like most have just said, I wouldn't mind Rivers at all b/c he'd be an upgrade at QB IMO.

I'm just more baffled at why Rivers would specifically target the 49ers. He ain't trying to win a SB or what :lol ?

I know he had been vocal in the past bout not having to uproot his big *** family should the Chargers ever leave SD but him wanting to come here? What kinda veteran QB (that's notably w/o any playoff success in his career thus far) does that? :rollin

I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining bc it sounds refreshing hearing anyone wants to come here but still sounds odd to me

Also, what would be realistic in what 49ers would have to give up to get him in a trade? Don't mortgage the future for a stop-gap QB :x

Last edited:
after everything the yorks have done to this organization and its fan base, you can't sell us tom cable. i feel sorry for the people that took out a second mortgage to pay for PSLs. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
that **** wasn't even fun. imagine if paraag really was trying to setup deals without a damn head coach and gm? lol smfh
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
True.... but it was fun for me potentially having one of my favorite QB's on my favorite team *shrugs*

I know....we dont want that guy doing any kind of wheeling or dealing...makes the Niners look even dumber for trying to make moves with no GM.....

For what it worth, Rivers will be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and Im sure they'll address this rumor..... Guess its back to GM watch and Falcons/Packers watch....

Back to reality...say we get Shanahan (God Please) and Kap sticks around...Granted we don't have anything resembling a Julio Jones but what of the chances he takes the good things we saw this year from Kap and makes it better?

Back to reality...say we get Shanahan (God Please) and Kap sticks around...Granted we don't have anything resembling a Julio Jones but what of the chances he takes the good things we saw this year from Kap and makes it better?
I don't know about that one. Kap will never be known to be a passing QB. Shanahan's offense is based on precision passing and timing, qualities Kap will never have. 

not that i am a fan of the idea, but it would be simply as a stopgap while our rookie learns and develops.

kyle is incredibly multiple with his offense. when he had rg3, he implemented the baylor spread attack; however, with multiplicity comes complexity, and i think shanny's playbook would be too much for kap to fully commit to.

Last edited:
not that i am a fan of the idea, but it would be simply as a stopgap while our rookie learns and develops.

kyle is incredibly multiple with his offense. when he had rg3, he implemented the baylor spread attack; however, with multiplicity comes complexity, and i think shanny's playbook would be too much for kap to fully commit to.

Hypothetical of Kap in 2017 under Shanny: I'm not real big on playbooks.

john left behind his 1994-1995 playbook at my buddies house. that **** is INSANE. it's like 6 inches thick. 
sick.gif

i can't imagine how big kyle's playbook is. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom