:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no more interviews. maiocco just tweeted that the ballard ship has sailed.

hopefully the packers beat the falcons this weekend, and we can get this **** going. 

Last edited:
ironically, there is one guy out there that wants the job...

i'll give the red lobster the job before i give it to cable

"Smoot, who dubbed Shanahan ‘The Red Lobster’ earlier in the season, for the dark, rosacea-esque hue his face often gives off on-camera"

Per source, #Chargers QB Phillip Rivers is not interested in a move to LA, and #49ers are interested suitors

No idea who that dude reporting it is and makes no sense since we have no gm or hc.

Last edited:
for any chargers fans holding out hope on them possibly staying, they can trust that Philip Rivers will find a way to get this move intercepted

I'd rather go through another dumpster fire that was the last few years than have Philip rivers as my QB

check out this ******* run. 6'2" 215 lbs with a combination of great feet, balance and power.

LStrVlPAUv6ne.gif

:smokin:smokin love this mans game. Went to the Toledo game in Provo and he was dominating. Kai Nacua at safety is a ballhawk . have you had much time to review his tape red?

smokin.gif
:smokin love this mans game. Went to the Toledo game in Provo and he was dominating. Kai Nacua at safety is a ballhawk . have you had much time to review his tape red?
i did. jamaal is a total stud. i would not be surprised to see him be the third RB off the board after leonard fournette and dalvin cook. he's that talented.

Last edited:
i did. jamaal is a total stud. i would not be surprised to see him be the third RB off the board after leonard fournette and dalvin cook. he's that talented.
SHHHH red dont let the Jamaal Williams cat out of the bag.

Need him in charlotte :evil

lol

very explosive cuts. great feet and balance for a guy his size. jump cut in the hole to make a defender miss. that's silly. consistent with how he finishes his runs.

2b2BmG3Bki88w.gif

6'2" 220 and plays like it

t84Gwm6Gkb972.gif

dude is a stud. this running back class is loaded. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
this is an interesting excerpt from matt maiocco's latest article:
 During the search, 49ers executives Jed York and Paraag Marathe admitted to candidates that mistakes were made and the roster is in shambles. They have also promised all the resources necessary and plenty of patience in fixing the problem, according to multiple sources.

Last edited:
Weird.

Im actually a Rivers fan, would be good to groom a rookie (Mahomes)?

Now that GM/Coaching input he wants is odd, but i trust him more than Jed :lol

Back
Top Bottom