:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zane Beadles just became our biggest building block on offense with the young red lobster as the favorite to be HC. 
grin.gif

Ive never been a fan of Mcdaniels to be honest, I'd much rather have Shanny.

Didnt keep up with too many storylines/rumors/updates this weekend, but is he still trying to bring his pops in with him?

Also, with Mcdaniels declining to join us where does that leave Riddick? Were they a package deal or nothing?

Lol. Apparently they had interviewed him secretly for their HC position now they are interviewing agaim for OC.

Blake Bortles for Kaepernick

Last edited:
jags really in some **** if they get dip as their oc.

I'm picturing him trying to explain to the hc his reasoning for recommending running the same plays in the same formation endlessly

I'm hearing strong word T Romo [emoji]10145[/emoji]️ Denver

What y'all think? Another SB run with a vet QB game managing and the Defense doing the heavy lifting?

Peyton 2.0?

Michael Silver  ‏@MikeSilver 3m3 minutes ago
Chargers coach Anthony Lynn is pressing Gus Bradley for decision on DC job. But Bradley wants ro hold off to see if 49ers hire Tom Cable.
gross

need packers to win this weekend. i want this **** to be over. starting to get anxiety over this ****.

Gus Bradley or jim oniel

Wouldnt be a bad hire if tom cable becomes HC.

If romo goes to denver wouldnt mind getting trevor seiman his first year starting and he did some good work

it would pretty much mean defo and armstead are neutralized. neither is a great fit in a 4-3.

if shanny lands the job and we switch to a 4-3 on defense, all our young building blocks are basically worthless. trent brown, josh garnett, arik armstead, deforest buckner, etc.

the rebuild will get real, real quick.

Last edited:
trent brown and josh garnett might be able to fit, but they need to lose weight. trent brown needs to drop at least 40 lbs.

Adoree Jackson declared

Thoughts on him, Red?
great player. off top, i know he's a great athlete. good feet, good hips. ability in special teams is a plus. i haven't really evaluated him that closely, tho. will do later.

Last edited:
i had a long post written about how great of a fit Los would be in kyle's OZ running game, but i prefaced the entire post with "if he can stay healthy..." and then chose to delete it.

done with that ****. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom