:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josh McDaniels ain't ******* with us 
indifferent.gif

Better hope the Falcons lose to GB so we can get Shanahan *** in here. 

If Falcons go all the way Shanahan gonna be a lot harder to land. 

McDaniels is gun shy.

He got fired as HC of Denver in less than 2 calendar years, considering we've had 3 HC's (Harbs, Tomfoola, Dip Kelly) in 3 seasons he's no fool in understanding he's likely next. 

Plus word is he has a big *** family, a lot of young kids, so he and doesn't want to move them all across the country if his *** gonna get fired in less than 365 days a la Chip Kelly. McDaniels looking for a more stable gig.  

Chip really a dumb *** ***** tho for agreeing to come to us. He never gonna HC an NFL team again thanks to us and on the real that disaster of a season was only like 35% his fault.

McDaniels is gun shy.

He got fired as HC of Denver in less than 2 calendar years, considering we've had 3 HC's (Harbs, Tomfoola, Dip Kelly) in 3 seasons he's no fool in understanding he's likely next. 

Plus word is he has a big *** family, a lot of young kids, so he and doesn't want to move them all across the country if his *** gonna get fired in less than 365 days a la Chip Kelly. McDaniels looking for a more stable gig.  

Chip really a dumb *** ***** tho for agreeing to come to us. He never gonna HC an NFL team again thanks to us and on the real that disaster of a season was only like 35% his fault.

He's saving face man.

Been saying it's going to be Wolf and Shannahan...

That's if York wants to do the right thing with the culture change.. If he wants another puppet then we will see Tom cable

Which is basically tomsula 2.0

McDaniels is gun shy.

$24 Million says otherwise.

Really wouldn't mind Shanahan after the play he called against Seattle. Let's get this over with!

im sorry trent brown

im so sorry 
frown.gif

send him to the raiders and let him maul people. might have to move garnett, too.

Last edited:
Seahawks out

Cowboys out

Alex Smith out

This weekend was a real moral win for us 49er fans
**** the Seahawks! 

Cowboys Packers may have been the best game of the season. When Cowboys were down by 20 I was disappointed and expecting a blowout then Dak and Dez Bryant roared to life and they tied it all up in the last 40 seconds after an exchange of 50 yard+ field goals. Their critical mistake was giving Rogers enough time to close them out. 

Re: KC V Pitts I was kind of hoping to see some good Alex Smith action. Was pretty disappointed by him in the game. Total flashbacks to his career as a 9ers, only solid on passing 2-3 yards, every pass attempt > 20 yards = 1/8 probability of completion. In my mind just another example of why moving on from him was the right move.

Last edited:
**** the Seahawks! 

Cowboys Packers may have been the best game of the season. When Cowboys were down by 20 I was disappointed and expecting a blowout then Dak and Dez Bryant roared to life and they tied it all up in the last 40 seconds after an exchange of 50 yard+ field goals. Their critical mistake was giving Rogers enough time to close them out. 

Re: KC V Pitts I was kind of hoping to see some good Alex Smith action. Was pretty disappointed by him in the game. Total flashbacks to his career as a 9ers, only solid on passing 2-3 yards, every pass attempt > 20 yards = 1/8 probability of completion. In my mind just another example of why moving on from him was the right move.

I thought I was also going to see some growth in Alex Smiths game last night but was highly disappointed.. He is still the same exact person when he was a 49er... Same tendencies and all and still lacking that skill to put him over as an elite qb

Things happen for a reason. Believe that whoever is in line with the 49ers will be the one to bring this team back in two years time.

The division is really open. It really is.

Back
Top Bottom