:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brent Jones said he heard last Thursday that Kyle Shanahan was the guy.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
jed gonna **** around, lowball shanny and end up with no one heading into the draft. we're gonna be the first football team to have no HC on its sidelines. levis is gonna pull sponsorship and they're gonna have to rename the stadium jordache stadium

shanny, gutekunst, and i might go see a game next year levi's. maybe.

i want to give you my money, jed. please give me a reason to do it.

this. i've turned down so many offers to go to games. next season may be my first trip

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver  23m23 minutes ago
Kirchner & Cable pulled out today because they became convinced that 49ers had informally offered Shanahan & that he planned to accept

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver  28m28 minutes ago
Gus Bradley wanted to go to SF as Cable's DC. Niners called today to try to get him to come anyway. He said no. Only wanted Cable.

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver  29m29 minutes ago
Among the GM candidates who told Jed York they wanted Cable as HC: Trent Kirchner, Scott Fitterer, Chris Ballard (declined to interview)

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver  30m30 minutes ago
Niners' interest in Tom Cable was real. Owner Denise DeBartolo York interviewed him on the phone today for an hour...

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver  31m31 minutes ago
Shanahan will essentially get to pick his GM from available candidates. I still believe Packers exec Brian Gutekunst is the favorite...

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver  33m33 minutes ago
According to sources familiar with both parties, it is almost certain that Kyle Shanahan will accept the 49ers' multi-year offer to be HC

With Shannahan the future coach. and the possible resurrection, should johnny football come play in the bay.

Johnny has played woth shanny. And mazeil seems motivated now. Would you guys give johnny football a second chance.

With Shannahan the future coach. and the possible resurrection, should johnny football come play in the bay.

Johnny has played woth shanny. And mazeil seems motivated now. Would you guys give johnny football a second chance.
hell no **** that *****

Welp, i guess majority decision says **** off manzeil.

So know that Shanny might be future coach. How is the qb he looking for. Draft rankings 8o

no way in hell kyle doesn't keep rathman, right? rath played under his dad. i am sure he'll vouch for him. have to keep rathman. best RB coach in the league. he is WCO.

Last edited:
So know that Shanny might be future coach. How is the qb he looking for. Draft rankings
nerd.gif
im going to sit down and really break down what kyle likes to do with his offense. i have a good feel for it, but i need to watch more to have a better idea. with that in mind, if you consider the traits the shanahan's value--strong arm, accurate deep ball, good decision maker, athletic, accurate on the move, intelligence--i think one player is in the lead as of this moment:

i do think you can make a case for all of the top 4 guys, tho. i think the intangibles in the meetings are what's going to separate one guy from the rest. and i have a feeling kyle is going to really like watson. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom