• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope niners don't draft a qb in the first. Look at these qbs coming out of the draft next year.

Josh Rosen 'The Rosen One', Lamar Jackson, Jake Browning, Luke Falk, Baker Mayfield

That group is worse than this years.

A lot of guys with small frames and pop gun arms. I don't even consider Lamar Jackson a legitimate NFL QB prospect at this point. He has a long way to go as far as developing into a passer.

Last edited:
between kizer, mahomes, watson and trubisky, this years group is pretty good. you just have identify the right guy within the gorup

kizer and mahomes have the most tools and highest ceilings

mitch is the most accurate

watson has the most intangibles

Last edited:
Hope niners don't draft a qb in the first. Look at these qbs coming out of the draft next year.

Josh Rosen 'The Rosen One', Lamar Jackson, Jake Browning, Luke Falk, Baker Mayfield
Rosen looked much better as a freshman and all those other guys are day 3 guys.

Doing extensive research on twitter and 49er forums on who he should hire lol

Probably asked Tai Streets and Mike Rumph on their input on who they should hire 
roll.gif

Last edited:
If Jed ***** this up... (completely plausible) :smh: :x

Last edited:
no, he hasn't even interviewed yet. we're just extrapolating based on the terrible decision-making history of the Yorks.

no, he hasn't even interviewed yet. we're just extrapolating based on the terrible decision-making history of the Yorks.
well there is stuff on twitter talking about how inside sources say the 49ers prefer Tom Cable.  Didn't know if someone knew something definitive.

Forget Cable. I'd rather have McDaniels.

Jed is clueless. Only reason he'd prefer Cable is to be able to pluck someone away from the Seahawks. Smh

Last edited:
mike silver just said the niners are very serious about the two Green Bay candidates(wolf and gutenkunst), and that they even gave McVay their numbers to see if their was any kind of connection to be formed between the two parties.

Last edited:
well there is stuff on twitter talking about how inside sources say the 49ers prefer Tom Cable.  Didn't know if someone knew something definitive.
I hope this **** is not true. I will quit football if cable is hired. Gonna throw my niner gear in the laundry and have it come out raider colors

Back
Top Bottom