:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whoever our head coach ends up being is going to have a very difficult time putting together a good coaching staff. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
because all the good assistants either have been or are being hired right now, and it doesn't look like our head coach will be putting together a staff anytime soon.

going to have to hope teams give us permission to interview their assistants. otherwise, you're left picking guys off the street who are unemployed. that's how you end up with a jim o'neil. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Still not too late. And if it's shanahan or mcdaniels as our HC they don't gotta spend too much on a OC because they gonna be calling the plays anyways. What those two need is a strong DC. And there are still a few options out there.

Don't forget the nice coaching staff mcdaniels had in Denver

because all the good assistants either have been or are being hired right now, and it doesn't look like our head coach will be putting together a staff anytime soon.

going to have to hope teams give us permission to interview their assistants. otherwise, you're left picking guys off the street who are unemployed. that's how you end up with a jim o'neil. 
sick.gif
Well, whoever the GM/HC is, I hope that entices some coordinators to consider coming to 49ers.

If not, we're about to re-hire Jim O'neal and Jimmy Raye

Still not too late. And if it's shanahan or mcdaniels as our HC they don't gotta spend too much on a OC because they gonna be calling the plays anyways. What those two need is a strong DC. And there are still a few options out there.

Don't forget the nice coaching staff mcdaniels had in Denver
teams can block us from interviewing all the good DC candidates. it's going to be tough to get permission for guys like vrabel and donatell.

the best one off the street is mike pettine. he's okay, but nothing to get excited about. he's basically a much better version of jim o'neil.

During his time Jacksonville, McDonough helped draft studs like Justin Blackmon, Eben Britton, Derrick Harvey, and most notably: Blaine Gabbert. 
grin.gif

They trying to trick us into thinking that they're looking to really improve this team by looking at many options... Meanwhile this is part of their plan to get the GM that they can bully

I'd like to see the Niners take Myles Garrett or Jonathan Allen at #2. 

Or if possible, trade our #2 to Tennessee for their #5 and #16 so we can grab the best LB in the draft - Reuben Foster - and still have plenty of solid options at 16 - Corey Davis, Teez Tabor, Tim Williams, Zach Cunningham, Jabrill Peppers, John Ross, Jarrad Davis, Cam Robinson. They'd still be able to pick a QB in Round 2 or 3, where Brad Kaaya or Patrick Mahomes will likely still be available.

Jed or whoever is our GM better not choose a QB in the first round if we keep our 2nd pick, but I have this haunting feeling we'll end up picking Trubisky or Watson.

Gotta please the fans. If myles aint there, i can see them going QB.

I got like half way through, then just backed out

All these questions regarding stadium experience and stuff... I never went :lol

Im not going to lie, I would definitely take back Tomsula as our defensive line coach to teach these young guys. He always got the most out of all his players on the line

Back
Top Bottom