:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i could totally see shanahan loving deshaun watson. he'd be a great fit in this offense.

if seattle loses this means all seattle candidates are all available for more extensive interviews :x

Last edited:
john middlekauff said kyle's reputation for being a drinker deterred a lot of teams. you guys think he hit the sauce before the game?
If he calls his plays like that after hitting the sauce I'll put in on a case of the finest single malt scotch as a bribe to head out west.

If he calls his plays like that after hitting the sauce I'll put in on a case of the finest single malt scotch as a bribe to head out west.
roll.gif

it's crazy how time flies. those epic battles against the seacocks felt like yesterday. now, richard sherman and kam chancellor are going to be 30 years old next year, earl thomas is contemplating retirement and the seams are starting to slowly unravel. the division might be ripe for the taking. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
it's crazy how time flies. those epic battles against the seacocks felt like yesterday. now, richard sherman and kam chancellor are going to be 30 years old next year, earl thomas is contemplating retirement and the seams are starting to slowly unravel. the division might be ripe for the taking. :evil  
Defense will deplete but they still got russy. But agreeded. With Arizona slightly falling off. Division is up for grabs. Unless McVay can do something in LA

Back
Top Bottom