• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't seem like he doesn't know what to do, we know he doesn't know what to do.

exactly.

Jed trying to figure out anything football related....

fa5.jpg

I think were all more pressed to find out who the new duo is than Jed is.

I mean yea we want people to get to work since the draft and FA are in a couple months but candidate wise were the only team looking for a GM and i doubt any of the guys being hired at HC were in our top couple candidates

middlekauf says he's hearing the reason kyle shanahan's stock is falling is because he's insisting in bringing in the red lobster aka his dad in some sort of exec capacity. 

i totally didn't give keanu neal enough love last off-season, and my ninja @49ersaaron8  pointed it out in my big board! this why you gotta have good people around you. 
grin.gif
 best safety of the '16 class as of now.

put willie snead in another dimension 
sick.gif

Last edited:
i totally didn't give keanu neal enough love last off-season, and my ninja @49ersaaron8
 pointed it out in my big board! this why you gotta have good people around you. >D  best safety of the '17 class as of now.

put willie snead in another dimension :x

hahahaha that boy is a problem Falcons went early on him and it paid off.

Jaquiski Tartt shows flashes but with Jim O'Neil putting everybody in precarious positions we have no idea if he's a bum or a stud like Neal.

As long as they co-exist, which all signs point to, I'm fine with it

Not like Riddick (or any other GM we interview, employed or not) is just sitting on their *** not paying attention to the talent coming in the draft/free agency etc. until he actually gets a job

That being said, I want this to be over already as well :lol:

check out the comments to the broncos announcing vance joseph as head coach :rofl:

:wow: BOTH shanahan and Mcdaniels still available. They were supposed to be at the top of the list.

Daddy shanahan ruining his sons chances of being a HC :smh:

Are the Niners allowed to speak to McDaniels or Shanahan while their teams are still in the playoffs or do they have to wait until after their teams are out? I forgot how the rules go.

The ball is in Jed's court as far as not ******* up this HC hire. He's got McVay shanahan and mcdaniels still available.

I can't help but think jed will **** this up

"I would like to introduce our 2017 head coach. Jim O'Neil" :x

Crazy how there will be two teams in LA...Don't understand why the Chargers had to move from San Diego.

Anyway, hurry up Jed!

Back
Top Bottom