:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks like denver is trying to seal the deal with vance joseph @22stylez
:nerd:

Holy ****. If Shanahan and mcdaniels are BOTH still available!?

Is there any concern as to why shanahan isn't getting snagged before these other coaches :nerd:

Red between shannahan and mcdaniels. Who's your preference

Last edited:
 i would prefer mcdaniels because i like his offense, he's got HC experience, Jimmy G, and his scheme is better tailored to fit our players(primarily garnett and brown on the line).

no guarantee we get either, tho. both could return to their OC jobs if they don't like what they see here.

Last edited:
hope not.... theres reports as far as mcdaniels that niners are his "preferred" choice

and shanahan has either denver or us on his list

he would be the youngest head coach in the history of the nfl during the modern era. currently lane kiffin holds the title. he went 5-15 with the raiders before getting **** canned.

Last edited:
Even after Lane got canned and went back as a coordinator. He sucked his second time around as a HC

here's the remaining scheduled interviews 
sick.gif

Sunday,  Jan 15
Seattle offensive line/assistant head coach Tom Cable (coach)

Monday, Jan 16
Seattle co-director of player personnel Scott Fitterer (GM)
Seattle co-director of player personnel Trent Kirchner (GM)

Why the F are the niners interviewing tob cable. He is trash.

Seems like the niners are interviewing anyone and everyone.

Red should submit his appy :nerd:

Only person id wait to interview would be ballard. What i was reading said that the chiefs denied the niners, not ballard.

Id be cool with any combo of reddick, wolf, ballard, shanahan, and mcdaniels. Still not sold on mcvay

Terry McDonough begins his fourth season with the Cardinals and third as Vice President, Player Personnel after he was promoted in January, 2014. In his current role with the Cardinals, McDonough oversees both the college and pro personnel departments while assisting with player contract negotiations.

Entering his 25th  year of scouting in the NFL, McDonough joined the Cardinals in 2013 as an Eastern Regional Scout after spending the previous 10 years with the Jacksonville Jaguars, including his last four seasons as the team’s Director, Player Personnel. He joined the Jaguars in 2003 and was promoted to Director, Player Personnel in January, 2009. In that role, McDonough scouted the top collegiate players throughout the nation as well as the top free agent prospects each year.

In the 2015 offseason, McDonough was named to an advisory council for the Nunn-Wooten Scouting Fellowship, an NFL program to encourage former players to pursue a career in professional scouting. The fellowship is named in honor of longtime Steelers personnel director Bill Nunn and former NFL player and front office executive John Wooten.

A Boston, MA native, McDonough began his NFL scouting career as an intern with San Francisco in 1989, a season in which the 49ers went 14-2 in the regular season and beat the Broncos in Super Bowl XXIV. Following his graduation from Massachusetts with a degree in Sports Management, he was named player personnel director of the Barcelona Dragons of the World League in 1990. While with the Dragons (1990-92), McDonough handled a variety of personnel assignments, serving as the team’s West Coast scout and helping each team prepare for the WFL draft. McDonough toured NFL and CFL training camps to grade potential WFL players. The 1991 Barcelona team finished with a 9-3 record, losing the league title to London in the World Bowl. The following season, the Dragons captured the European championship.

In 1992, McDonough was hired by the Cleveland Browns as a southeast area scout, and he moved to Baltimore with the franchise in 1996. With the Ravens, McDonough served as the eastern college supervisor for three years under the direction of General Manager Ozzie Newsome. During McDonough’s tenure with the Ravens, the team won Super Bowl XXXV following the 2000 season.

McDonough was all-conference as a running back at Hingham (MA) High School in football as well as in baseball, and he also lettered in basketball before he transferred to Bridgton Academy.

He is the son of the late Will McDonough, the long-time sports reporter and columnist for The Boston Globe who also worked at CBS Sports and NBC Sports. He is also the brother of Phoenix Suns general manager, Ryan McDonough, and his other brother Sean McDonough, is the play-by-play voice of ESPN’s Monday Night Football and was previously on air with CBS Sports and was the television voice of the Boston Red Sox.

McDonough and his wife, Lynette have three children, daughter, Caroline, and sons, Patrick and Brendan.

i know a lot of us are high on jimmy g but what if he's just a product of a Hoodie's system? i mean hoodie made matt cassel look ilke a franchise quarterback..hell, even their 3rd string QB looked decent when brady and jimmy were out this season. I'm hesitant to mortgage this year's draft in favor of trading for jimmy.

bring in mcdaniel's and let him pick his QB

here's the remaining scheduled interviews :x

Sunday,  Jan 15

Seattle offensive line/assistant head coach Tom Cable (coach)

Monday, Jan 16

Seattle co-director of player personnel Scott Fitterer (GM)

Seattle co-director of player personnel Trent Kirchner (GM)

i could see this idiot jed thinking he'll finally have a leg up on seattle by hiring all their staff...if you can't beat'em, sign'em.

first thing I ask him is who's decision was it to draft robert nkemdiche and jonathan cooper, two massive ******* first-round busts?

Last edited:
i wish i could give arizona mad credit for david johnson, but on that series they filmed of their '15 season, they initially wanted ameer abdullah and only chose johnson as a second option after the lions took abdullah. 
sick.gif
 guess its better to be lucky than skilled sometimes.  
eyes.gif

i really like the markus golden pick and the chandler jones trade. +1  +1

Last edited:
I was really high on Abdullah. I remember he was killin it the first few games his rookie season. Might've been preseason actually. :lol: remember hype around him after that

I remember jahvid best too. :frown: CAL!!!!

Don't front red. Y'all were all high on "sunshine" before the season started while I was lobbying for kaep. HATED Gabbarge

Wait McDonough was part of the Jags?

we're searching for a new GM through the cesspool of floating **** and piss

jed's remaining candidate pool:

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom