:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
musgrave ran a better version of chip's offense than chip himself. he did chip's stuff AND actually got his QB under center, used a fullback, called power and downhill runs, etc.

i believe this is the second time JDR has fired him. lol why would you come back after the first time?

Last edited:
tired of this process already 
sick.gif

musgrave ran a better version of chip's offense than chip himself. he did chip's stuff AND actually got his QB under center, used a fullback, called power and downhill runs, etc.

i believe this is the second time JDR has fired him. lol why would you come back after the first time?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...come on Bill

Whoever is next as OC, i just wanna see our QB under center. I remember growing up watching seifert running WCO and being upset i never saw shotgun plays. After seeing kap take 43 yard sacks, i never want to see shotgun formations ever again

Last edited:
there's no denying paraag is a genius when it comes to contracts. he is damn good at that.

but he needs to stop there. he should have zero involvement in the coaches meetings, draft, game day, identifying free agents, etc.
No trolling. What kind of skills entails for being good at contracts? Like negotiating it to where the niners are saving money and keeping good players? Renegotiating? :nerd:

see the kap contract

paraag took kap and his agents to the WOODSHED 
roll.gif

a good contract is relatively "cheap" and has multiple outs for the team.

Last edited:
Mike Williams better not be the pick at #2 .... Rather go with deshaun ... He is a nice change to the culture of the team...

Still want Garrett and Kizer but seems very unlikely

another HC vacancy is about to be filled with panthers DC sean mcdermott going to buffalo. 

us, rams, and broncos left. 
nerd.gif

sounds like vance joseph and kyle shanahan are the favorites in denver, but do not sleep on dave toub. we haven't talked about him much, but he is a sleeper candidate. i've heard tons of good stuff about him. 

sean mcvay appears to be the favorite in LA

we have no favorites 
frown.gif

You forgot the bills and chargers still don't have a HC. But it seems like chargers are exclusively interviewing defensive coordinators

sounds like vance joseph and kyle shanahan are the favorites in denver, but do not sleep on dave toub. we haven't talked about him much, but he is a sleeper candidate. i've heard tons of good stuff about him. 

sean mcvay appears to be the favorite in LA

we have no favorites :frown:
If Denver has Vance as a favorite and mcvay a favorite in LA

That leaves mcdaniels and shannahan. :D

one thing a lot of people aren't considering is mcdaniels doesn't have to take a job. he can stay in new england if he isn't happy with his options.

Last edited:
Is it a red flag that cesario is declining to interview because he's been told to stay away from the niners FO that it would affect mcdaniels

nah

i never saw that happening. he basically does a lot of what paraag does for us--minus the meddling and leaks. never saw him and paraag coexisting. 

Last edited:
this **** can't drag on into next week, can it? 
sick.gif
 i appreciate that jed is exhausting all his options and resources, but god damn, we're losing precious time to assemble a staff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom