:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its gonna be fun trying to predict what the niners do for offseason moves. If only we knew what the team wants. No gm no coach no nothing still

its gonna be fun trying to predict what the niners do for offseason moves. If only we knew what the team wants. No gm no coach no nothing still
yup, that's why it's so hard to really project anything right now. 
frown.gif

Jason Cole
Jason Cole – Verified account ‏@JasonColeBR

Most likely landing spots for Kyle Shanahan, if he gets/takes a job, sound like #49ers or #Broncos. But always keep an eye on #Texans
:nerd:

If Myles gets drafted #1.

Niners take mike Williams at #2 and mahomes in the second round :nerd:

Last edited:
we need someone to fall in love with watson or mitch, and offer them our spot for a nice juicy return. 
grin.gif
 browns would be the perfect trade partners. they have multiple firsts and seconds. 

we need someone to fall in love with watson or mitch, and offer them our spot for a nice juicy return. 
grin.gif
 browns would be the perfect trade partners. they have multiple firsts and seconds. 
not really sure why the browns would do that though.  Most people still have Watson or mitch going in the middle-late first round and if the browns did do that they could just take him at 1 and trade up for a different player that they may want in the first round for a lot less.

not really sure why the browns would do that though.  Most people still have Watson or mitch going in the middle-late first round and if the browns did do that they could just take him at 1 and trade up for a different player that they may want in the first round for a lot less.
the hypothetical trade scenario is predicated on them taking myles at 1. if they don't we, we will at 2 and trade scenario is no longer needed.

mitch is a top 5 pick in almost every mock draft i've seen(which means nothing to me, but is a reflection of public perception). 

Last edited:
******* browns are going to get myles garrett because of kap and chip 
mean.gif

im so glad i never have to watch that high-school level offense again. i have nightmares of inside zone runs out of the gun. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
******* browns are going to get myles garrett because of kap and chip :smh:  

im so glad i never have to watch that high-school level offense again. i have nightmares of inside zone runs out of the gun. :x

Or they can be looking at Watson and be thinking about Dak, and also saying Hue Jack aint no Chip...:D
Gotta remain positive!

Mike Nolan was just on KNBR and said one name that hasn't been mentioned was Terry McDonough from Arizona. He said he only knows him as an acquaintance but he really likes him as a GM candidate even though his name isn't floated around anywhere. I had to think about it for a minute but he's been VP of Player Personnel since his promotion in 2014. Since then they have selected:

- Deone Bucannon
- John Brown
- David Johnson
- J.J. Nelson

I don't think that's shabby at all in comparison to Seattle who has whiffed a lot recently.

wow, the raiders **** canned musgrave. not surprised. JDR is a finger pointer. i think that's a terrible move. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom